Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol cycle ?'s

been trying to get info on d-bol but these stupid gov computers over here in afg suck ass and seem to not let me find any good info... dont know why... but here are my questions.

I got a 500 pill bottle and is 10mg pills, made by (NO Listing Brands) anyone heard of it?
Also when is the best time to take it? I talked to a doc and he told me its half life is only 4 hours so how the hell am I supposed to dose it? Also heard the best times are to take before and after the gym... ??? how long does it take to start seeing results? what is the usual cycle duration?

Thank you all for your time hopefully you guys can help me out since I am at a loss for researching on my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
been trying to get info on d-bol but these stupid gov computers over here in afg suck ass and seem to not let me find any good info... dont know why... but here are my questions.

I got a 500 pill bottle and is 10mg pills, made by (NO Listing Brands) anyone heard of it?
Also when is the best time to take it? I talked to a doc and he told me its half life is only 4 hours so how the hell am I supposed to dose it? Also heard the best times are to take before and after the gym... ??? how long does it take to start seeing results? what is the usual cycle duration?

Thank you all for your time hopefully you guys can help me out since I am at a loss for researching on my own.

I would start using it in the morning,using 40mg per day, taking 10mg every 4 hours. This will keep your blood levels stable.
Use it for 4 weeks, any longer may stress your liver.
Some people feel it working after 2 days, I personally never feel any d-bol work until 2 weeks into using it. It depends on the person...

Top Bottom