Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delt injection gone bad..lol

Wow a .5 that's short as hell I say 1 inch is good I use 1.5 inch 23 gauge just don't use it all only need 1inch my opinion

I don't no how u get it through a 29 gauge it must take a while to push it out 22 or 23 for me

You should be fine, it will go away in a few days. If not gone in 4-5 more days go to the doc.

You just didn't inject deep enough into the muscle. I use a 22 gauge 1" needle for everything but glutes and I never have any problems. 1.5" for glutes unless your under 10% bf.

Try injecting into your outer quad, I do it 80% of the time and it's easy to handle by yourself, and no pain what so ever.

i use .5 29g needles all the time, occasionally i get what you experienced. a slightly raised bump. but as long as you massage the area after pinnin your g2g.

finally got myself some 25g 1inch needles for the thigh

You should be fine, it will go away in a few days. If not gone in 4-5 more days go to the doc.

You just didn't inject deep enough into the muscle. I use a 22 gauge 1" needle for everything but glutes and I never have any problems. 1.5" for glutes unless your under 10% bf.

Try injecting into your outer quad, I do it 80% of the time and it's easy to handle by yourself, and no pain what so ever.

I've been hitting the outer quad with these .5" 29g and have had absolutely no problems. Until a few days ago I had ONLY done quads. I definitely have less pip with the small gauge than I did with 23g and 25g I used in the past. Which makes sense since there is less trauma to the muscle.

For those asking about pushing the oil through a 29g - it's not bad at all. I can fill the syringe in 15-20 seconds by creating a vacuum and could push it out even faster if I want to. Keep in mind this is just Test C. I do not have experience with other oils.

Yeah, you can't slam it in 5 seconds but at the same time, do you really want to?

tbh I feel it helps ensure I don't rush it, which I tended to do in the past with larger gauges.

@stevesmi - how does a smaller gauge increase the chance of an abscess? I understand not getting deep enough but can't figure out why the gauge would have any impact. Perhaps the needle is more flimsy and moves around more if shaky?

The delt seemed real easy at first but I am obviously a bit hesitant to give it another shot. The lump is still there but going down and I can finally get a full ROM without fighting through it. Continuing to massage it and using heat when I can.

Just got my 1" 27g which I'll be using for the rest of the cycle. I am curious to try sub-q though. I know a lot of guys do it for TRT with stable blood levels.

Same thing happened to me just now I'm seeing it and I used 23g 1 inch needle it's red as patchy and is almost on the bicep and lowest part of the delt and is a tad swollen I used proper injection technique I used a fresh needle and alcohol swabbed before ad after

Yeah, it doesn't feel too good does it?

I don't think it's a matter of cleanliness, just missing the muscle. Can you see where you injected? I looked at the injection point and it may have been too low in the muscle. Another reason I think this is because the delt itself isn't sore to touch but everywhere underneath it is...

The delts seem so perfect. Nice and lean, just sittin right there for ya. I'll sack up and try it again in a couple weeks.

Anyways bro, try forcing the oil back up into the muscle. It worked for me (I think). The day after I did that, the swelling went down a good amount. Still red but I could tell I moved the oil back up to where it should be. Massage with a hot rag whenever you can and just keep trying to break it up. I can still feel hard areas where the oil is.

Keep me posted in this thread on how it turns out, I'll do the same. Sounds like the exact same thing that happened to me.

The filed up thing is that the little scab where I injected is dead center in the middle of my delt but the red and swollen part is much lower its a little worse today but I still did my shoulder workout felt extremely fucked an I was sweating from all the pain but I couldn't miss it thanks for the tips I'm going to rub it with a warm rag and take an aspirin ( anti inflammatory )

Top Bottom