Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a definitive way to take T3?

IamTHEman

what exactly is the correct way to cycle T3? i've heard numerous variations. i want to get started as soon as possible. how do i go about this without fuckin myself up?

ONE

I am starting it in 3 weeks like this(using 25mcg tabs)
1112223334444333332222211111 but if you feel any sides affects then taper down right away.

M18

start out low and work you way up to 75-100mcg slowly, take it in the morning on an empty stomach for better absorbtion. When you are ready to come off taper back down slowly to 25mcg or less. The whole cycle should not last any longer that 6 weeks. I would recommend taking test and as anabolic because t3 will burn fat and muscle together. If you are not going to be taking it while on cycle, I recommend that you take it in conjunction while clenbuterol, because clen has anti-catabolic properties, as well as fat burning properties. Take the clen 2 weeks on two weeks off starting at a low dose and working you way up till you get the shakes really bad and then you have found your limit. Use an eca like hydroxycut on the two off weeks.

Mike80: I wouldn't depend on clenbuterol giving you any anabolic effect when using t3. Clenbuterol effects both beta 2 and beta 3 receptors. Beta 3 receptors increase insulin secretion in animals once the beta 2 receptors stop working. Humans have little if any beta 3 receptors to be effected by the clen. Use small amounts of test if your concerned about the muscle loss. Don't depend on the clen and be disappointed in the end. We work to hard to get lean muscle, dont give it away.

So M18 I take it that your gonna be on it for 28days?
You using it at the beginning, middle, or end of your cycle?

Bubba said:
So M18 I take it that your gonna be on it for 28days?
You using it at the beginning, middle, or end of your cycle?

I am starting it on week 4 of my cycle and runing it for the 28 days, I am starting it them because the Test and the Eq should be in full force and I want to spare as much muscle as possable while on higher doses of T3

M18

Top Bottom