Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Sucks

Yes

The recovery has nothing to do with the ester length. It has to do with the compound. Nandralone, whether it is Deca, or NPP.. lingers in your system for a long time. Deca is in your system for up to 18 months, and NPP is for up to 12 months. The next longest is 5 months, which is D-Bol, which is an oral.

EQ is long too.

Fuck Deca. I think Deca is the only thing that messed with my body... I wasn't depressed but I felt lethargic more than any other compound.

Regardless of halflives, the largest component of sust is a decanoate and I've never heard it shuts you down for up to 6 months so the ester must only be a (smaller) part of the equation.

Is it the fact that it is a 19nor? Is tren as suppressive for as long, or is just a nandralone thing?

I am wondering the same thing. Also, I've read that NPP's suppression is identical to deca.

EQ is long too.

Fuck Deca. I think Deca is the only thing that messed with my body... I wasn't depressed but I felt lethargic more than any other compound.

EQ is about 5 months. I go back to the fact that if it was about ester length and not compound, then EQ would be longer than DECA.

Nandrolone shuts you down hard and fast, then it lingers in your system for a long time.. so from the beginning to the end, it is not ideal for recovery. But it can be done.

EQ is about 5 months. I go back to the fact that if it was about ester length and not compound, then EQ would be longer than DECA.

Nandrolone shuts you down hard and fast, then it lingers in your system for a long time.. so from the beginning to the end, it is not ideal for recovery. But it can be done.

I just see zero point to deca... Other than joint lubrication.

I think its a great drug.

^^^ Yeah, me too.

Some just respond to 19nors a lot better than others. On the other hand I cannot stand EQ, and yet some love it.

So, essentially IMO everyone should just experiment enough to find out what works best for them. That's the approach I took when I started to use PEDs. IE. At first I ran very short cycles, or just used a single vial/amp of new compounds to try them out and see how I respond. So now I can now base almost everything that I run to some past experience with the compound, or at least some very similar compound. Works great for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I love npp. I get a boost in mood, libido, and of course strength on it. guess I'm lucky

don't care too much for deca. too slow for me.

^^

Some just respond to 19nors a lot better than others. On the other hand I cannot stand EQ, and yet some love it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I responded better to tren than deca. But you are100% right; different strokes for different folks. EQ gibes me better all around results than anything. I get endurance, strength, size, cuts and well-being.

A Georgia football player was banned for taking deca for a shoulder injury while in high school that was prescibed by a doctor. It took 3 years to clear his system after taking it.

It's never just about ester length regardless. Half-life is determined by the ratio of oil solubility to water solubility and ester length (oil solubility) is only half the equation.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom