Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Sucks

Deca and Sust redijects from mexico in the 90's. It was all anyone had in texas that wasnt vet shit

the problem is it takes 3-6 months to recover from deca so if you aren't on HRT I don't see the point of using it and taking that much time between cycles.

and don't tell me you recovered either, we both know you didn't fully recover but you just jumped back on the juice prematurely. if you ran a SERM for pct your numbers were manipulated because of the SERM, had you come off your body would of been still suppressed.

the problem is it takes 3-6 months to recover from deca so if you aren't on HRT I don't see the point of using it and taking that much time between cycles.

and don't tell me you recovered either, we both know you didn't fully recover but you just jumped back on the juice prematurely. if you ran a SERM for pct your numbers were manipulated because of the SERM, had you come off your body would of been still suppressed.

yep

guys PM me all the time who ran 20 week cycles and 4 week pct's and then stop their pct and 3 weeks later their bloodwork their T levels are 80 and they wonder what happened.

I tell them they need to run a much longer pct and come off for much longer than 4 weeks and they get pissed

then they jump back on the roids.. then a couple years later they quit the game and then come back to me and cry how they have no libido and their muscle is gone. if you are going to go on for 20 weeks, come off for 4.. you might as well just stay on cause you never came off to begin with!

I actually do about 1 cycle in a 52 week time span, if that. And my last bloods showed test levels in the 900's months after I discontinued use of any type of serm. So sounds like pretty solid recovery to me.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Why does deca take so long to recover from? The decanoate ester isn't THAT much different from say cypionate. How long would it take to recover from npp?

I actually do about 1 cycle in a 52 week time span, if that. And my last bloods showed test levels in the 900's months after I discontinued use of any type of serm. So sounds like pretty solid recovery to me.

yeah that would make sense.

it would be hard though to squeeze in lets say 3 good cycles a year with deca is my point.

Why does deca take so long to recover from? The decanoate ester isn't THAT much different from say cypionate. How long would it take to recover from npp?

It's not the ester that is the problem, it is nandrolone itself. Whether it is Deca or npp.. It lingers in the system

Top Bottom