Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Sucks

I had one reference that showed test enanthate and test cyp both had half-live's of 4.5 days:

Medibolics

But I find more references for your 8-day figure; including the drugs.com profile. So we'll go with yours.

Shall I pull the product literature insert from any of the 4 different brands of test cyp I have on hand (Watson, Pfizer, Paddock, Sandoz) and snap a pic? ;)

Regardless of halflives, the largest component of sust is a decanoate and I've never heard it shuts you down for up to 6 months so the ester must only be a (smaller) part of the equation.

Is it the fact that it is a 19nor? Is tren as suppressive for as long, or is just a nandralone thing?

I was thinking of a shorter cycle with NPP but am now starting to wonder.. I am only really interested in putting on maximum lean mass wet/dry doesn't matter.

What I meant was for guys who dont have to worry about PCT

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

True, but just going on test would not necessarily negate the prog sides -- which tend to last and disrupt the overall hormonal balance that HRT is essentially correcting.

True, but just going on test would not necessarily negate the prog sides -- which tend to last and disrupt the overall hormonal balance that HRT is essentially correcting.

This is really just me thinking out loud but for example say the guy was on trt at 200mg a week then does a blast of 500mg rest with 500mg deca and takes his AI and caber/ prami would deca be more suited to him because after the blast is over he would be straight away back on 200mg a week

Does the same go for NPP as far as the long recovery time?

Yes

The recovery has nothing to do with the ester length. It has to do with the compound. Nandralone, whether it is Deca, or NPP.. lingers in your system for a long time. Deca is in your system for up to 18 months, and NPP is for up to 12 months. The next longest is 5 months, which is D-Bol, which is an oral.

So all these people copy and pasting what other people say.. telling people run Test lower than Deca would be.. WRONG. Thinking that caber or prami would help with all the libido issues.

I only speak from my own experience. I keep test low with tren and a little bit lower than deca. Never had libido issues

Just tried deca for the first time and it gave me gyno that letro didnt even phase. It also made my unit smaller. I came to the realization that i cant use it without dostinex. Its not worth it for me. I think i will just stick to my test e and anavar from now on.

Use letro and prami to blast it

Top Bottom