Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and joints

MikeyLikesJuice

i did a search on this, and not many people responded to the post someone made a while ago. In the last week I have noticed my left knee is hurting. It feels harder and harder to do squats with it. I heard the rumor with deca helping joints out and picked some up. It's the ttokkyo deca 300 and I'm hoping it helps the knee out, can anyone tell me if it has helped them, thanks

yeah-i'm on deca now- tends to make joint movement easier and less painful. (something about fluid surrounding the joint while on.) by the end of my last deca cycle had no joint pains at all. having pain myself so just started with the deca 2 weeks ago- hoping for same results this time, both with muscle and joints.

My shoulders where screwed before I started taking Deca. I think even 200mgs a weeks will help with joint problems and not affect the natural T-levels too much on an 8-10 week cycle. Anyways, my shoulder (rotator cuff problem) was non-existant while I was on Deca and it has even been better since I've been off. USE IT!
Cheers,
Jay

Top Bottom