Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and stomach bloating

Armani hdrol

Hi guys, I was thinking about stacking my test with dbol, but reading about it some users experience bad stomach bloating, my concern is that I already suffer from natural bloated stomach specially when I eat red meat so I was wondering if dbol could make it worst and I should just forget about it, thank you.

Dbol will cause bloating but that is due to estrogen being high. Different from the inflammatory response from you eating red meat. If you run dbol just use an AI like aromasin to help keep estrogen in the normal range.

I agree with @stevesmi. If you are worried about bloating, swap out the dbol for tbol

This article will give you an in depth comparison of dbol vs tbol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol

The two are very similar. Dbol is strightly better then tbol in terms of aggression and strength gains but tbol is much less estrogenic and will cause much less water retention. If you have the goals of a powerlifter, i.e. as much strength and power as possible, dbol is the best choice. For the goals most gift goers have, i.e. to increase strength and size but also to look good, tbol is your best option because it'll cause much less water retention and bloat.

Top Bottom