Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d--bol only...is it suppressive?

nab12

does a light d--bol only cycle actually decrease the amount of testeosterone that the body makes?

nab12 said:
does a light d--bol only cycle actually decrease the amount of testeosterone that the body makes?

any exogenous aas will do this. the factors that affect it are the individual, the compound, dose, and length.

virtually ann AA.S will be suppressive in some way. Some compounds are more suppressive than others though of course.
but IMO, dbol alone is one of the least suppressive if used properly, at least it has been in my experiences.

you could TRY a non-suppressive dbol cycle based on a novel dbol PCT protocol that many have successfully used.

The basis is that dbol has a very short half life, and is extremely anti-catabolic.

So, theoretically if you take 5 or 10mg only in the early AM (upon awakening) the small test spike will be hidden amid the body's own early am test pulse, allowing your hpta to naturally recover over time while maintaining gains.

so expanding that to a possible non-suppressive cycle, if you then do an early morning workout, your workout will be at the higher androgen level and with less catabolism, and your post-wo nutritional anabolic window will take advantage of dbols anabolic properties and awesome glycogen supercompensation properties. while theoretically not shutting you down.

or not.

-
p.s. no studies on this (neither the p.ct or the non-suppressive cycle), just bro-ology on the p.ct and mava-ology on the workout plan

-

lol @ mava-ology

Mavafanculo said:
you could TRY a non-suppressive dbol cycle based on a novel dbol PCT protocol that many have successfully used.

The basis is that dbol has a very short half life, and is extremely anti-catabolic.

So, theoretically if you take 5 or 10mg only in the early AM (upon awakening) the small test spike will be hidden amid the body's own early am test pulse, allowing your hpta to naturally recover over time while maintaining gains.

so expanding that to a possible non-suppressive cycle, if you then do an early morning workout, your workout will be at the higher androgen level and with less catabolism, and your post-wo nutritional anabolic window will take advantage of dbols anabolic properties and awesome glycogen supercompensation properties. while theoretically not shutting you down.

or not.

-
p.s. no studies on this (neither the p.ct or the non-suppressive cycle), just bro-ology on the p.ct and mava-ology on the workout plan

-

Mavafanculo said:
you could TRY a non-suppressive Dianabol - methandrostenolone - cycle based on a novel Dianabol - methandrostenolone - PCT - post cycle therapy - protocol that many have successfully used.

The basis is that Dianabol - methandrostenolone - has a very short half life, and is extremely anti-catabolic.

So, theoretically if you take 5 or 10mg only in the early AM (upon awakening) the small test spike will be hidden amid the body's own early am test pulse, allowing your hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - to naturally recover over time while maintaining gains.

or not.

-

-

I always thought the AM dbol cycle/bridge theory was fascinating -- likewise with the old three-week cycle theory proposed some years ago. However, I've yet to become convinced that one will not experience a moderate degree of suppression of the HTHP testicular axis using this method. Its use in bridging, recover and [especially] post-cycle, however, seems to offer many potential benefits.

The human organism is very smart. I don't think fooling it is nearly as easy as basic layman theories might suggest.

samoth said:
I always thought the AM dbol cycle/bridge theory was fascinating -- likewise with the old three-week cycle theory proposed some years ago. However, I've yet to become convinced that one will not experience a moderate degree of suppression of the HTHP testicular axis using this method. Its use in bridging, recover and [especially] post-cycle, however, seems to offer many potential benefits.

The human organism is very smart. I don't think fooling it is nearly as easy as basic layman theories might suggest.

we need to put out the Nathen-Signal, I think he used it a couple of times or did alot of reearch on it I forget

Top Bottom