Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cytadren or Clomid during a cycle to prevent testicle shrinkage

Mr N

Has anybody used Cytadren (Orimeten) during a cycle to prevent the testicles from shrinking? Does this actually work? An article I was reading by Michael Mooney also suggested the use of Teslac or Arimidex. What kind of doseage throughout a cycle is required when using Cytadren – has anybody ever used this?.

However, reading an article on this board suggested that Clomid should be taken throughout the cycle, not cytadren as this can be used at the end– if so can anybody tell me what kind of dosage should be used of Clomid?

2 conflicting views - I just wondered what your opinions are from experience.

Cheers

Mr N said:
if so can anybody tell me what kind of dosage should be used of Clomid?

I have found 50mg eod to be fine... if your using tren forget about it let em shrink cause there aint nothing you can do... except wait it out and use the clomid afterwards

Cheers for the reply, im quite new to this so im wondering what you mean by tren? what is this?

I am no expert but I wouldnt use clomid until after a cycle, why use something that restores natural test production when you are still supplementing test with AS ??
Use it 10 days after your last depot test injection at a dose of 2ed for a week and then 1ed for a further week, that should get you re started, as for losing testicle size on a course, Dont think there is much you can do, HCG maybe ?...

Clomid is better. I'd agree on post cycle.
Stay well away from Orimetine. It blocks cortisol production, which in theory is good as it makes your anabolic level higher, when you would normally be in a catabolic state discontinuing steroid usage. However, it blocks ALL cortisol production and this is very dangerous. Many people are unaware of this and I'd imagine we will see a lot more people die from it as it is still relatively new in the bodybuilding scene.

Top Bottom