Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cypionate vs. Enanthate vs. Sustanon....

I agree that test is test is test, but if your goal is to save $$$, or if your worried about ordering with the mail right now, then make your own test Prop. w/ Synovex and a kit.

supertrunkz said:

Last time i went to cozumel, i took the unavoidable taxi ride. long story short. Bought 100 sust preloads. And like i said. they suck. You can't even argue that Sust works as well as Cyp for mass. If you want the ultimate and are not affraid.... go with Suspension. Not all test is created equal. i have not been posting on this board for long, but i have been using test for 8 years. Sust in all forms...... from all countries ( Durateston for those who say that is something diff from sust) is a waste of money!!! Anyone who tells you different is probably trying to sell it to you.

ALthough I don't have it on hand right now, I know there is a study comparing the anabolism imparted by daily injections of testosterone propionate vs suspension(a few other esters were included, but suspension imparted the least anabolism). The propionate imposed significantly more anabolism than the suspension. Reasoning agrees since base test has a very very short half life in the blood stream, and it probably produces a very short lived spike in test levels, which flooded the blood stream with more than your body can use at one time, much of it going to waste due to the short half life. Having an ester attached to slow down the dispersal of biologically active test in the body allows test levels to be regulated to a USEABLE level and maintain that level for an extended period of time. Now, if they had divided the suspension shots into 3-8 doses throughout the day, but who in their right mind would want to do that, when you can use propionate, or other esterfied tests with superior results.

Last edited:
More than one year on we are still having the same conversations on a daily basis.

Sust, Enanthate, Cypionate in Europe are all the same price. If someone is paying only 60 for enanthate or cyp and 150 for sust then they are getting it where the sun dont shine :D

Sust does work, Enanthate works, Cypionate works, Propionate works, Suspension works, Phenlypropionate works. Test is Test is Test is Test......................

Sorry.......still don't agree, sorry. Test may be test but not all are equal. Sust is about $8 per cc to me. 10 cc is about $80.....I really don't know where that guy's $150 came from, but it still don't matter. Not one person on this board says Sust doesn't work.......where do you guys read that? Get an education. But here is where hurts itself.......it really does have to ED or EOD........no thanks.....that's where the cost kills the cycle. If you are taking less than a gram of that a week.......hehehe ahhhhhh fuck it, this is talked about to much.

sus

Hum... Considering I went from a flabby 180 to a lean 205 on sust and some anadrols I dont know how you can say that sust dosent work. I did a front load of Anadrols for 2 weeks and then stoped them in the middle of my cycle. BTW its only been about a month and 2 weeks. and the sust is still in my system since my last injection. Im hope`n to gain another 10 with in the next 3-4 weeks.

I think diffrent things work diffrently on people.

I enjoyed my sust cycle. Plus I only had to inject every 3rd day.
The anadrols bloated me but drinking water all day all the time helped the bloating go down. I figure Im a bit bloated from the sus but not much if any. Im waitting about a month and then im going to start a cycle of Sust and Fina. The sust for 8 weeks and then start the fina into my second week of sust. Im thinking of stacking some winstrol but im in no hurry to get cut. Winter is come`n and bulking season is around the corner.

Test is test.. but some test made by certain company's arnt as good.

It all depends on the person's receptors and what they react best to.

My opinion to anyone that has done Sust and did injection's every other day or every day and didn't get any results..

sorry but you must have got ripped off cause that much sust in your system is wayyy to much. I took 1cc every 3rd day.

Lifeted big
Ate big
and slept big...

now im getting prety big.. =)

GEAR WONT DO SQUAT IF YOUR NOT EATTING PROPER AND LIFTING ON A REGULAR BASIS..

bye bye..:angel:

All test the same? Well, not quite...

The ester also determines the total weight of the test in the mix. A lighter (shorter) ester vs a heavier (longer) ester in equal 100 mg mixes means the lighter ester will have more test and less ester. Make sense. Cypionate vs Enanthate? Both stay with you for 3-4 weeks, so be ready to ride out any negative side effects if you've not used them before... Personally I prefer the longer lasting esters like these... I believe cyp has a molecular weight of 8, while enan is 7 - meaning more test in enan... Also, personally, I'd rather inject 3-4 mls once a week rather than 1 ml every couple days...

snobben said:
Which testosterone is the most anabolic?
I have heard that cypionate is best, true?

/Calle from sweden
Cyp and enanthate are almost the exact same some claim test E is slightly better.

Sustanon is supposed to be the best for what I believe you are asking

Top Bottom