Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cypionate vs. Enanthate vs. Sustanon....

Thank you Nautica......this question seems to always be on the board in one shape or another.
Which test is best ??..........I feel whatever is available and whatever is the cheapest. Big fan of t-200 in the days when it was all I could find. Now I can get just about anything, and still throw t-200 in at times.

el cubano said:
Are you guys on crack? Sust is the shit. You must be using fake shit if you think that it doesn't get you big! Where is this shit coming from that you are supposed to take sust ED or EOD?

True. I like Sust. You get the short and the long ester all mixed into one shot.

el cubano said:
Are you guys on crack? Sust is the shit. You must be using fake shit if you think that it doesn't get you big! Where is this shit coming from that you are supposed to take sust ED or EOD?

Last time i went to cozumel, i took the unavoidable taxi ride. long story short. Bought 100 sust preloads. And like i said. they suck. You can't even argue that Sust works as well as Cyp for mass. If you want the ultimate and are not affraid.... go with Suspension. Not all test is created equal. i have not been posting on this board for long, but i have been using test for 8 years. Sust in all forms...... from all countries ( Durateston for those who say that is something diff from sust) is a waste of money!!! Anyone who tells you different is probably trying to sell it to you.

Re: Re: Cypionate vs. Enanthate vs. Sustanon....

nautica said:

Testosterone is testosterone is testosterone. They have the same ingrediant. Testosterone. The only difference it the esther which makes the testosterone short acting or long acting. If you keep your blood concentration levels the same by injecting the short acting more frequently and the long acting less frequently than theoretically the results should be the same.

I think i've already posted this on everyboard but here goes. Test suspension is the strongest, Why? Because test eneathate at 100mgs is 72mgs of test and 28mgs of enethate ester but test suspension at 100mgs is 100mgs of test. So what does this mean? For one thing test suspension is 28% stronger then enethate. Also it gets into the blood way faster which means gains start faster. Another way to look at it is 1000mgs of test enethate every week is only720mgs of test and 1000mgs of test suspension is 1000mgs of test suspension. In my opinion suspension is superior to all forms of test.

Re: Re: Re: Cypionate vs. Enanthate vs. Sustanon....

jstrong20 said:

I think i've already posted this on everyboard but here goes. Test suspension is the strongest, Why? Because test eneathate at 100mgs is 72mgs of test and 28mgs of enethate ester but test suspension at 100mgs is 100mgs of test. So what does this mean? For one thing test suspension is 28% stronger then enethate. Also it gets into the blood way faster which means gains start faster. Another way to look at it is 1000mgs of test enethate every week is only720mgs of test and 1000mgs of test suspension is 1000mgs of test suspension. In my opinion suspension is superior to all forms of test.

I completely agree with that and I understand. I am talking about the actual mg of test in the product not the overall mg on the bottle. If you compare all test mg for mg they are all the same.

And as far a Sus sucking. If you time this so that your blood concentration levels are the same as other test than it does not suck - but it is pretty damn expensive compared to others. Remember that sus has different esthers so that you have a little test up front and more toward the end.

supertrunkz said:
Another point.......

Lets compare prices
10cc's cyp $60
10cc's sust $150

you do the math.

One more time. Compare the total mg's not the cc's

But yes you are correct.

supertrunkz said:
Another point.......

Lets compare prices
10cc's cyp $60
10cc's sust $150

you do the math.

My point exactly. Nobody is saying Sust does not make you big......sheeeeeesh everybody knows it does. But at the cost, 10cc of Cyp at $60 and 20cc of Prop for $50. Now tell me Sust is the shit.......I just call it..............shit.

Top Bottom