Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle interruption question

evens jorgia505

I started a cycle of 500 test e + 40g a day of dbol I had been it 4 weeks, but lifting too heavy aggravated a umbilical hernia and I had to stopped two days ago when I was checked out by the doctor. Since I won't be training for a while I'm going to PCT out and save my gear for another day when I'm healthy. So I really would like to ask you what pct should I run for this, I haven't felt any sides at all, do you think I can get away without pct?

the test esters will still linger in your system for another 4 weeks or so. so that will be 8 weeks total having your pituitary glands suppressed

so yes you should run a pct. hcgenerate is a good option for 8 weeks.. grab a couple bottles and you will be g2g.

It is best to use as little stuff as possible, so do as @stevesmi said - go with the HCGenerate ES for 8 weeks. Then run bloodwork to be sure of your recovery. If it will turn out that you are not fully recovered (which I doubt), run a mini-PCT of 4 weeks with a low dosage of clomid, nolva, HCGenerate.

I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

However, since you were only on 4 weeks, you can probably get away with just using a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

It's always best to use as little drugs as possible. People take these PCT drugs like they are Flinestone vitamins but a lot of them can cause even more side effects then the drugs used in the steroid cycle itself.

HCGenerate ES will be the key component to your PCT. I would probably recommend a low dose clomid to just to be safe. Maybe 25mg per day for a few weeks.

Top Bottom