Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help test/pep/sarms

Hoffster2

Hey guys first post long time browser. Let me start with stats diet and current goals.

6'1 210 lbs 37 yo
have worked out for last 10 years and run adventure races and i want to cut weight, but seems as i get older the harder it gets. I recently lost 20lbs and am now down to 14% bf handheld scale.

My question is i am on TRT for low T and am prescribed 200mg e7d. Once i started i blew up to 230 and now cutting it down. Currently 6mo on the TRT.

I have an extra bottle or 2 of test cy and wanted to cycle it with some/one or all of the following just trying to get the best mix here.

I have 2 bottles of s4, i also have peptides- GRF 1-29, Ghrp-2, frag 176-191 and winstrol 50mg oral.

So my question is what to run with what and what doses? I want to get lean and cut weight. Im currently on a carb cycling diet and pretty strick with it. Also i have a bad shoulder (old torn rotator cuff injury) and wanted to use the peps for the joint help. Let me know if there is something i am missing as well.

My goal is to get to 7-8% bf and keep or gain size by this summer.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Welcome bro! Let me start by saying thanks for actually doing some research first!

As far as your goals, I would say it would definitely be easy to cut using test and sarms. You will hear arguments that test and S4 would compete for androgen position, but that is merely a theory.

What you need to do is read up on the potential vision side effects of using S4 and evaluate if you want to take the risk. Some get it, some don't. In either case, it goes away quickly after stopping use.

For joint repair, check out ostarine. It is a great sarm for lean gains, and has many benefits in joint and tendon/ligament healing. TB-500 is also a great peptide for this purpose.

GW-50 is another sarm that would benefit your goals, as it is best for cutting fat, boosting cardio workout ability, and maintaining lean mass.

Thxs Big for the reply, do you have any suggestions on what dose of test i should run with the s4? I was thinking 500 a wk 250/mon and 250/thurs for 8-10 weeks. I am well aware of the vision side effects and will keep it at 50mg broken out on 2 doses and after 2-3 wks try out 60mgs ed.

I will most likely get the gw-50 to run with it too.

So you think i need to take the peps or just run them once im back to the normal 200 TRT?

Thanks again for the replies!

500 is a good dose to run on the test, just make sure you have an AI on hand as you might see some aromatization occur and make you bloat a little bit

I would run the peps after the cycle of test, when you go back to TRT dosing, just seems it would be easier to maintain gains as well as not having to worry about dosing schedules for 15 different compounds.

TB-500 is great though, you should look into it, and you only have to dose it once a month after the first 6 weeks..

You'd have a sweet cycle with Test, S4, and GW, and then have the TRT and peps to follow up with.

Also forgot to add, run the blast dose for 12 weeks, not 8.

8 is a good length for short esters, but you're running long ester test, so you'll wanna stretch it out a little more bro

I would say with the winny you would want to run that while you are running the s4 and Gw. it will probably be a great combination!

depending on how much you have you can run 4-6 weeks @ 50mg with it.

I don't know much about those peptides, but i suggest tb500 for the shoulder injury. also, HGH or Ipam peptide are good with the injury stuff.

I am unsure about the SARMS with test stuff, but I think it should be fine to try. If you have Test cyp and the dosage is 200mg i would probably dose it to where you can make it last 12 weeks. so if 400mg is better in accomplishing that, it would be fine.

Also, you should get some aromasin 12.5 EOD to handle estrogen if you aren't already taking this it will be a great addition.

Thanks! i will let you know the progress. My carb cycling diet and training schedule is shedding the pounds now, cant wait to start the summer stack in april.

One last question? Where is the cheapest place you guys get test for TRT with no insurance? I get mine from local grocery store $60 for watson 10ml/200mg. Wasnt sure if a big chain had it lower?

Hey bro, any updatea on sarms S4 run with test? I was wondering since I have Test E lying around but I was looking into s4. Goal: cutting, cardio boost, strength.

Top Bottom