Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advice for Dbol and Anavar

Hey... I've got a little over 40 5mg dbol pills and 30 10mg Anavar pills, with nolvadex on hand.

I've been bodybuilding for a few years (I'm 32 years old), and in June I did a cycle with 60 5mg dbol pills to kick me past a bench press plateau of 275 for 8 reps. The cycle was successful (at it's end I was doing 315 for 8 reps), but since I wasn't using Test. or anything I lost a lot of my gains over the summer (even though I continued going to the gym hardcore after the cycle ended).

I can't do any non-oral steroids, and I am aware of the liver-damaging effects of these 17AA steroids. Any of you guys have advice on a *liver friendly* way to cycle these? I'm not trying to get huge... my goal is to make some quality gains that I will KEEP (without gaining fat).

Here's what I was thinking:
Week 1: 10 MG dbol
Week 2: 10 MG dbol
Week 3: 10 MG dbol, 10 mg Anavar, Creatine load
Week 4: 10 MG Anavar, Creatine
Week 5: 10 MG Anavar, Creatine
Week 6: 10 MG Anavar, Creatine

I'm very open to advice... let me know what you think... (for instance: should I shorten the cycle?)...
Thanks.
- Nash
--------------
5' 11", 170 pounds, 8%bf

yahoogroupsemail said:
Hey... I've got a little over 40 5mg dbol pills and 30 10mg Anavar pills, with nolvadex on hand.

I've been bodybuilding for a few years (I'm 32 years old), and in June I did a cycle with 60 5mg dbol pills to kick me past a bench press plateau of 275 for 8 reps. The cycle was successful (at it's end I was doing 315 for 8 reps), but since I wasn't using Test. or anything I lost a lot of my gains over the summer (even though I continued going to the gym hardcore after the cycle ended).

I can't do any non-oral steroids, and I am aware of the liver-damaging effects of these 17AA steroids. Any of you guys have advice on a *liver friendly* way to cycle these? I'm not trying to get huge... my goal is to make some quality gains that I will KEEP (without gaining fat).

Here's what I was thinking:
Week 1: 10 MG dbol
Week 2: 10 MG dbol
Week 3: 10 MG dbol, 10 mg Anavar, Creatine load
Week 4: 10 MG Anavar, Creatine
Week 5: 10 MG Anavar, Creatine
Week 6: 10 MG Anavar, Creatine

I'm very open to advice... let me know what you think... (for instance: should I shorten the cycle?)...
Thanks.
- Nash
--------------
5' 11", 170 pounds, 8%bf

what i think ? the worst cycle i have ever seen

I am no expert, but based on what I read...

you need to pyramid both of these at the same time - by itself the dosage of each is way too low. You need to pyramid DBOL to 50MG and Anavar to probably about 25MG and then taper it down. I am afraid that you do not have anought stuff for the 8 wk cycle, so perhaps you can try it over 4 wks or so - not sure if that is long enought to get the benefits. I hope other members can tell ya if you get any benefits from such a short cycle.

To keep the gains - do a few searches on the post-cycle therapy, there are tons of the posts here. As a mininum go to proteinfactory.com and get their "Unleashed" and "Post-Cylce".

Top Bottom