Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice

mstone01

Hi

Just after some advice. I recently bought enough test e to pin 250 every 4 days for 12 weeks (437.5/week). I also bought HcG and aromasin to have on hand during the cycle, and Nolva for PCT.

I've been planning this for about a year on and off and had done a fair bit of research. However, when I received my goods the source had 'thrown in' enough dbol for just over two weeks at 20mg/day (must be a Christmas present!), which is something I hadn't planned on using.

My question is, is it worth popping the dbol during weeks 2-3 as a kickstart for when test starts to accumulate to a more desirable level by week 4/5? Is two weeks even worthwhile as a kickstart? Or am I better just sticking with test e only for this cycle?

Thanks in advance!

If you want to run dbol I would run it the first 4 weeks as a kickstart. Just save it for another cycle. I would also grab some Clomid for pct and run both Clomid and nolvadex. Your hcg I would run during your cycle and discontinue it 3 days prior to starting pct 250 iu 2 x ew is a prett good dose

Appreciate the advice, I was thinking the same (leaving it for another cycle). That's my mind made up on that I think now. Yeah that's what I was thinking for hcg. Have read mixed opinions on whether both Clomid and Nolva are needed. I actually bought both to be on the safe side so can run the two if that's preferable.

I would run the nolva and clomid in PCT. they are not the same which some people try to sell. Using them together helps them to compliment each other.
I would aslo use an AI on cycle. The purpose of an AI is to PREVENT bad things from happening, not to treat it after it has already occurred.

Just starting out here. Going to see how much progress I make on my own first but doing research on what TST and/stack would be right for me and PCT. any suggestions? Literally just starting. I'm over 50 if that matters but have not seen much on the web on age if that makes a difference. Still have questions here and it looks like this is the right forum

Top Bottom