Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting problem: losing muscle mass but gut is still there?

Fast Twitch Fiber

At what point do you quit cutting? On my last cutting cycle I never did reach my desired BF%. I wanted to get some cut abs. I ended up with a little bit of definition but not as much as I wanted. The problem was that I started losing too much muscle but the fat on my belly remained. I'd like to hit 12% BF measured by the POD. I'm at 15% now. Any suggestions on dropping 3% while not losing muscle?

Probably has to due w/ your diet. If your diet was right on you should not have any problem losing your desired amount of bodyfat, while maintaining your muscle mass. Especially if you throw some gear in the equation. Keep your protein as high as possible, carbs from nothing but complex sources (plain oatmeal, plain sweet potatoes, brown rice, green vegetables, and some light fruit), and fats from healthy sources like flax oil, olive oil, nuts, and peanut butter. Stay away from sugars (any gatorades, juices, or sodas), starchy carbs (breads and pastas), and those nasty saturated fats. Also stay away from all dairy products (milk, cheeses, etc.). Have to keep it strict and clean if you really want results. If this plan doesn't work along w/ solid training, cardio, supplements, and gear than I'm not sure what else to tell ya. Anyways, I hope this helps you out and good luck!

Fast Twitch Fiber,
You should tell us more about the diet/exercise plan you were on. In my own experience, doing too much cardio(specialy intense) coupled with low calorie diet in short time will result in loss of lots of muscle mass and very little fat loss.

The fat on the stomach is always the last to get burned. Its just genetically how we are made, to store fat. Just keep up the diet and cardio, it will come.

Top Bottom