Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my lean mass cycle

GarrisX

this will be my first cycle, im looking to gain a little size but with little or no bloating or fat gain. i was thinking of the following.

primobolan 100 mg eod weeks 1-8
winstrol 50 mg eod weeks 1-6
proviron 50mg per day weeks 5-9

any input or suggestions?

will i need anything specific for pct? i was told that i wouldnt really need much pct wise with these compounds. but if otherwise id like to know.

what kind of results can i expect with this? are there other compounds that would work better?

thanks in advance.

it looks good but I would do more primo than that and you don't have to go eod with the primo.

AND YES you will need pct.

thanks for the reply, what dose should i run the primo at? and how often inject?

also, what would i need for pct... just hcg? or others? and im assuming i wont need any ai's.

thanks

First of all, the term "Lean mAss' is aking to "toning" in my book. But be that as it may...

I don't think it's that bad of a cycle at all though I'd double the Primmo and cut the Winnee down to 25mgs. Nothing aromatizes so PC T can be all natty. UNLEASHED, POST-CYCLE and MyogenX should cover it.

Nelson Montana said:
First of all, the term "Lean mAss' is aking to "toning" in my book. But be that as it may...

I don't think it's that bad of a cycle at all though I'd double the Primmo and cut the Winnee down to 25mgs. Nothing aromatizes so PC T can be all natty. UNLEASHED, POST-CYCLE and MyogenX should cover it.

Nelson, what do you think the minimum amount and duration of cycle is needed to see the benefits of primo?

Acela said:
Nelson, what do you think the minimum amount and duration of cycle is needed to see the benefits of Primobolan - methenolone - ?

Minimum? Hell, I notice changes within a week,. You can do a month and hold a couple of pounds of muscle. I'd say 6-8 weeks is the best length regardless of the compound.

Double the primo and do the winny at 25mg ED. You might want to consider doing the winny at the end 3-8 instead of at the beginning. I see what you are doing with the proviron, but you can just run that straight through 1-9.

Make sure your diet is in check. Good luck.

Nelson Montana said:
Minimum? Hell, I notice changes within a week,. You can do a month and hold a couple of pounds of muscle. I'd say 6-8 weeks is the best length regardless of the compound.

what about dosage/mg's?

i probably phrased my Q wrong. how about this, what is the optimal dosage and length, from your personal cycle experience, when you weigh side effects VS. gains?

Acela said:
what about dosage/mg's?

i probably phrased my Q wrong. how about this, what is the optimal dosage and length, from your personal cycle experience, when you weigh side effects VS. gains?

Lots of factors here and I even have a chapter in "BOTTOMLINE BODYBUILDING" called "The Perfect Cycle."

But for the sake of simplicity, if you can't make solid gains on 600 mgs of Primmo and 250 mgs of test in 6 weeks -- you suck.

Top Bottom