Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my first test E cycle, you sexy studs

so what do you recommend for the perfect first test E cycle?

I think you are fine. The dosage is fine. If it was me I'd go 14 weeks on test e. And keep the hcg for the last two weeks of the cycle and one week into the pct. the rest looked fine. If you don't want to go that long then at least go 12. Test e is really kicking at 4-6 weeks so at least go 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ever you choose you will have good results and you will feel fantastic make sure you have a woman on hand if you know what I mean. But I stand by what I said lower the dose a bit because once you get to 700mg of test your really there's nowhere to go with it after unless you take stupid doses that will cause you all sorts of problems. Good luck

Yes it's in the blood stream obviously after that long but total receptor saturation and blood saturation take weeks. At least 4 before changes even begin to happen. To each their own.

receptor saturation? get out of here with that bro science bullshit.

Don't like it at all. U don't use hcg on cycle. U use it last two weeks of cycle and into pct. also you don't run test e 10 weeks. Min 12-15.

You know shit about cycling brah and should never give steroid advice to any human being ever.

You know shit about cycling brah and should never give steroid advice to any human being ever.

Actually I know a lot and ur dead wrong w your advice. Forums are filled with bro science. It's sickening. I've never run hcg on cycle never had my balls atrophe and never had an issue with them working again. You all are ridiculously wrong. Also you never run test e 10 weeks. It takes min 5-6 to even saturate the blood and receptors to where you see serious results. This is a fact. You can listen to all these guys op. But I'm the only one with your best interests at heart.

any advice for me?
Yes your cycle looks good and it looks like you have done some,of your own thinking.HCG on cycle is a great idea that tends to work,well and you wont have to super dose it post cycle to get levels back up. Im no longer a huge test fan i simply use it to maintain sexual function when i cycle but i use to slam the shit out of it as much as 3 grams a week, completely useless and a waste of money. Idk your cycle history but i never go more than 300 to 400 mgs these days. Be careful with AIs and remember you need estrogen to build,muscle and maintain,fullness youll know where that line is when you get there. Letro can,reel,it back in in just a few days if need be so no worries and good luck.

Actually I know a lot and ur dead wrong w your advice. Forums are filled with bro science. It's sickening. I've never run hcg on cycle never had my balls atrophe and never had an issue with them working again. You all are ridiculously wrong. Also you never run test e 10 weeks. It takes min 5-6 to even saturate the blood and receptors to where you see serious results. This is a fact. You can listen to all these guys op. But I'm the only one with your best interests at heart.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I even posted a blood serum graph for you, now show me something that confirms "receptor saturation"

As soon as the hormone is in your blood and the ester is broken off it's active, and any blood with active hormone that interacts with your receptors have an immediate effect on the receptor.

Receptor saturation is bullshit, I bet you didn't know that receptors actually up-regulate with higher dosages.

Keep the AI on hand man, that's what I do. I've run up to 1.5 grams of test/week with Dbol and had no Gyno sides and didn't use any AI.

You'll have itchy/burning nipples long before you get any gyno, and check your nipples before the cycle to make sure there aren't any bumps and check it every week or so to make sure nothing develops. You should be good to go.

Gyno is strange and can spring up any time, it's always good to have every ancillary you need on hand. AI, and SERM.

Your HCG usage is good, using it throughout the cycle is what I would do.

Lol did u even look at ur graph idiot. It says after an Injection of 194mg of test e. After 1 day the ng/ml is 50. That's not even 25% of the potency.

Top Bottom