Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my first test E cycle, you sexy studs

8741591efc0269b901a0cb8eb1e1cbf0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It kinda cracks me up when people try to act knowledgable and use graphs when they don't even know what they mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might just keep the AI on hand in cast I start getting symptoms of gyro. Ive heard too many horror stories of Letro or Arimidex absolutely murdering libido

Letro will ruin a cycle if not used properly but can quickly stop gyno in ots tracks but it totally kills estro so ibwould not use it ifbi did not feel comfortable. Cycle looks good brother stay the course dont be confused.

You're an idiot.

Damn bro thats kinda harsh. You obviously read more than you experiment. And i been doing this a long time im older,wiser, bigger and stronger than the over whelming majority but I would not call the bro an idiot because he disagreed with me. Grow up kid

Damn bro thats kinda harsh. You obviously read more than you experiment. And i been doing this a long time im older,wiser, bigger and stronger than the over whelming majority but I would not call the bro an idiot because he disagreed with me. Grow up kid
Zinergey i totally mrant that post for lift2live bro not you. I thought he called you an idiot and ibtotally agree with you on this. Forgive me im old .,

Finally some debating happening, this is what a forum should be keep going lad nothing wrong with healthy argument

Finally some debating happening, this is what a forum should be keep going lad nothing wrong with healthy argument

This would be my question for lift2live, who can obviously read and spell, but has zero experience from the way he sounds. Benefits of HCG on cycle. Keep natural levels from being suppressed while adding exogenous hormone. Do you not think less suppression equals faster recovery? And then there is this whole ester thing that he doesn't seem to understand. Then he smarts off at me and others but I am the dick. Guy sounds like another little douche bag that use to be here and couldn't get along or debate with others that disagreed with him. This young brother's cycle is a good clean run. The only gains made on prolonged cycles are to keep either adding or switching the compounds or increasing the doseages. But what do i know I only bench press this lil turds squat max for reps. Boy is gonna waste a lot of gear and get very little gains from being hard headed. But hey I use to be dumb too.

Top Bottom