Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

could I get any disease if I use the same bottle with someone else??

Cornellius

Hi bros.
My friend used only half bottle of winny, and he gave me the other half.
My question is, could I get AIDS or other disease (in case he has it), if I use the same bottle he uses??
Thanks

don't even chance it.

unless your friend used a drawing needle then switched to an injection needle for EVERY shot, but not many people practice this.

------------------
diver3.gif

he didnt say it came from a hospital, he said it came from a friend, can you honestly say you never use the same pin twice???

------------------
diver3.gif

Let me say this

THAT IS A RISK I WOULD NOT EVEN THINK OF TAKEN, NO MATTER HOW WELL I KNEW THE BRO.

MEDIC

Lets see
No one ever contracts AIDS right the bat--usaully HIV is the cause leading to aids.
Also:
HEPATITIS A,B,C

war, let me make this perfectly clear...
i use a 20guage drawing pin, and a 23guage injection pin. the drawing pin is NEVER used as an injection pin.

do you think ALL users do this?? i doubt it. and i'm sure there are people that do what u just said draw, inject, then draw again with the same pin.

be my guest share all the bottles you want with your buddies but thats a risk i wont take

------------------
diver3.gif

Warlobo brings up a good point- its very important to keep the drawing pin sterile- in my opinion that can be the cause in a lot of the infection posts i read- tomo

You'd have to be crazy to use the same pins twice. It's not like the things cost an arm and a leg! Just pushing the needle thru the stopper or banging the needle off the bottom of an amp dulls the fuck out of it. I tried injecting my girlfriend after I LIGHTLY brushed the needle off the bottom of a primo amp and the fucking needle bounced before it went thru her ass. Anyway if he didn't use the same needle twice there's no need to worry...

Jeez...is one bottle of juice really worth chanceing fucking up your life over. Come on...don't be such a cheap skate. Get some new shit if your not certain. It's better than Hiv, Hepatitis or something else.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Top Bottom