Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid, Nolva Or Aromasin as stand alone

^^^ Exactly to everything in that post. I knew there was more to your story when you asked that question haha but it's all good bro, keep us posted if you can I'm curious to hear how things go, PCT's always interest me.

what are you talking about. I did give my full story

its been 4-5 months since I finished test and did pct,

everyting been ok and now I feel like I need a boost
so lets stick to my original question please . aromasin as standalone should I do all 3?

We were talking about your original post my man, just seemed like a strange question but now we know why you asked, you were having a hard time recovering but now you're getting the info you need, and what do you mean get back to your original question? It's answered, look at Steve's link in his signature and follow that.

well I did say that my last injection was jan 1 2014 (5months ago) I waited 3 weeks and I started pct back in Jan 21st 2014 I did nolva+clomid protocol for about 4 weeks or so, and by end of Feb 2014 I seemed to be back to normal however I was taking HCgenerate which might of what gotten me feeling great and good sex drive and I finished using that around march,

and now its end of April and im feeling like I have no sex drive again, which is why I asked if I should use aromasin on its own right now
or clomid OR nolva or all 3 lol..........again this isnt for pct purposes anymore since my pct was done 4 months ago

Well you obviously didn't recover, could you go get some bloods? If you already have those 3 compounds, why not get a couple more things and do a proper PCT so you could get back to normal? If you want you could see if this works, clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/20/20 and aromasin 12.5 EOD weeks 1 and 2 and then like 7.5 - 10 EOD 3 and 4.

well I did say that my last injection was jan 1 2014 (5months ago) I waited 3 weeks and I started pct back in Jan 21st 2014 I did nolva+clomid protocol for about 4 weeks or so, and by end of Feb 2014 I seemed to be back to normal however I was taking HCgenerate which might of what gotten me feeling great and good sex drive and I finished using that around march,

and now its end of April and im feeling like I have no sex drive again, which is why I asked if I should use aromasin on its own right now
or clomid OR nolva or all 3 lol..........again this isnt for pct purposes anymore since my pct was done 4 months ago

you gotta run bloods and you gotta run another pct in many cases

lots of times pct's I see guys run are not enough.. usually they are too short.. you cannot expect to run 20 weeks of hormones (including the ester) and then a 4 week pct and expect to recover from that

I read your post about your perfect pct which includes me buying 2 items that I havent heard of

and arent any of the 3 items I have on me currently which are aromasin.clomid.nolva

so I was wondering I can use them instead of buying ur stuff and hope that it works

im on day 3 today of using nolva+clomid but i think im gonna drop the nolva and do clomid+aromasin

I told you how to run the 3 things you have so they're best utilized so try that, otherwise do whatever you think you have to do.

can you repeat your advice I just wanna make sure you understand that im not using this for pct as my last shot of test was 5months ago

WTF? Scroll up and read it! I'm the one trying to help here and am definitely not confused. You ran a shit PCT to begin with but that's done and over with so let's not dwell on it. If you don't want to do it again properly that's your choice but I explained very clearly how to run the 3 things you do have and are only willing to run so follow that and hope it helps.

Top Bottom