Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid

So how do u recover???

bro have you been following my posts since you have been a member? i have put up numerous threads with bloods.. i am one of the guys on here that cycles off so I know exactly how to recover.

part of recovering is not only what you do in PCT, but its what you do on cycle and before cycle as well.

its all linked.. dont think you can run tren and deca for 1 year then run a pct and magically recover.. it doesn't work like that.

I haven't even touch tren or deca .. And I was using unleashed to increase my libido but I think I built a tolerance cuz I have like my libido has dropped . The only thing I'm on right now is unleashed and accutane at 40mg a day

I haven't even touch tren or deca .. And I was using unleashed to increase my libido but I think I built a tolerance cuz I have like my libido has dropped . The only thing I'm on right now is unleashed and accutane at 40mg a day

Accutane can cause a loss of libido and negate the effects of UNLEASHED.

This is incorrect. The same rule applies. Once you're off, you're back to being suppressed.

HCG is good as a "kick start" to PCT. Then use UNLEASHED to increase natural free testosterone -- that allows you to keep your gains while you recover over time. THAT makes the most sense and the only thing that truly works.

Follow with BRIDGE.

that's a scientific research study showing that supressed HPTA were recovered using only HCG

I would think other than time, really the only stuff thats gonna make recovery faster, would be HCG/HMG or some Trip(GNRH).

Haha, not what I expected to see when I saw that you responded. But thanks Moya. I do try to give good advice here and there, Im not just an A-hole in ALL my posts lol:mix:

surprised more people didnt mention Trip. But I really havent heard much discussion on it. Seems like its fairly "new", although im sure its been around for quite some time.

ya, and when i seen u as the last poster in the thread i wasnt expecting to see somting i would agree with as well...

im a stubborn motherfucker i know... i think outside the box and i challenge a lot of 'conventional' wisdom... and at the same time i consider myself one to uphold old-school ritual... (and i know that probably makes little sense, but it does!)

ya, and when i seen u as the last poster in the thread i wasnt expecting to see somting i would agree with as well...

im a stubborn motherfucker i know... i think outside the box and i challenge a lot of 'conventional' wisdom... and at the same time i consider myself one to uphold old-school ritual... (and i know that probably makes little sense, but it does!)

lmao!!!! that gave me a good laugh.

Top Bottom