Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen/winny cycle, whats required to maintain positive results & pct

tempest2003

hey all, just looking to cut up but was thinking of running clen with winny sometime down the road. Im wondering what doseage of winny would I have to take to keep from loosing muscle while cycling clen 1 week on 1.5 wks off. and also could i cycle the winny with the clen? or whould winny be run continuously? @ say 25mg e/d? also what would be the nessacery pct for such? if any. thanks

From what I've seen, 50mg EOD appears to be the absolute minimum dose if going intramuscular. It certainly helped me maintain muscle mass on a calorie restricted diet. Wish I would've stacked it with something else at the time!

tempest2003 said:
hey all, just looking to cut up but was thinking of running clen with winny sometime down the road. Im wondering what doseage of winny would I have to take to keep from loosing muscle while cycling clen 1 week on 1.5 wks off. and also could i cycle the winny with the clen? or whould winny be run continuously? @ say 25mg e/d? also what would be the nessacery pct for such? if any. thanks

yes you can cycle the winny and clen. minimum dosage for winny is 50mgs ed

tempest2003 said:
what about pct? anything required for afterward if taking orally?

LiquiClom from AG-Guys worked great for me. Should work just as well for you.

I think I did a little overkill:

Day 1 - 300mg
Next 10 days - 100mg/day
Last 10 days - 50mg/day

Top Bottom