Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check my first cycle please!

BigLP

Hey all! Just signed up for this forum, but have been studying AAS and reading on this forum and others for about 5 years consistently. My stats are: I am 21 (yes young i know but feel I am much more experienced and aware than most 21 year olds), weight 197, 14% BF.

My cycle is alittle messed up and was wondering what peoples opinions are on if I should be doing anything differently, since it seems like a huge mess to me. I decided to run the test about halfway through my DS cycle. It looks like this:

1-4 Halo/Epi, 50mg, 30mg
5-12 T400, 500mg/wk
13-15 Test Prop, 500mg/wk
16-19 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Can i get some feedback please on anything they see that can be improved? I did a cycle 3 years ago of S-drol, Epi, tren clone, and halo over like 8 weeks (and got completely shutdown). Oh I am on week 7 of that current cycle and had blood work on week 5 and everything came back normal.

this is a complete mess from top to bottom and all that is going to happen is your going to cause yourself more and more problems... you ran a cycle at 18? you realize by running cycles this early when you want to run them later when its harder to make gains its not going to be as effective... you also realize your messing your test right now when you should be partying and fucking girls right? good luck with that when you suppress the shit out of yourself... your making a mistake and your layout is really bad as it is...

Anyone have any actual advice instead of feeling like boosting their own ego? I acknowledge and understand I made a mistake to run this stuff especially with the way I ran it right after the DS for a month already and everything. I am not saying it was the smartest thing to do. From here on out does anyone else** (preferably) have anything positive to help me out?

Dylan knows his shit. But it is your choice if you run gear or not. I suggest a simple cycle. Test 500mg a week split into to injections and make sure u have a good pct to get the boys back online. Run 1 compound to see how your body reacts

Pimping is easy

boost ego?? lol i don't need to boost my ego with some little kid... im trying to help you out here... take it or leave it... you want to ruin your life, go for it... if your going to do that, don't run the cycle layout you have because its a mess...

Your too young id wait afew years til your 24/25 but youve already cycled so here goes, your cycle is a mess buddy youd be much happier with just the test prop you will recover better and enjoy everything more. Can always step it up next time. Dylan was just tryong to help you buddy and he is right your heading for disaster. Food and training are whats gonna count not running lots of compounds keep it simple and get what you can and then add things. il lay out your cycle for you and you can decide for yoursef.
1-8 test prop 100-150mg eod
1-8 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-8 hcgenerate
PCT.
unleashed/postcycle
Clomid 25/25/25/25
forma stanzol
Daa powder.
run this and youll be good, your current cycle is really bad bud and you end up gaining less i can assure you if over complicate and dont take the right precautions.

you are missing an AI during cycle

also you definately need to utilize hcg as a kickstart to any pct. your pct of nolva only i don't like, but lets say you decide to stick what that its still not enough of a pct to help rebound. i would research a better pct than that. do some more reading on here on a modern pct. you've had 3 years to fix what you did wrong the first time and you have not learned anything since then.

also whats the point of running a long estered test then switching to prop? by the time you make the swich your test will be peaking in your body so no point in doing more injections

Your too young id wait afew years til your 24/25 but youve already cycled so here goes, your cycle is a mess buddy youd be much happier with just the test prop you will recover better and enjoy everything more. Can always step it up next time. Dylan was just tryong to help you buddy and he is right your heading for disaster. Food and training are whats gonna count not running lots of compounds keep it simple and get what you can and then add things. il lay out your cycle for you and you can decide for yoursef.
1-8 test prop 100-150mg eod
1-8 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-8 hcgenerate
PCT.
unleashed/postcycle
Clomid 25/25/25/25
forma stanzol
Daa powder.
run this and youll be good, your current cycle is really bad bud and you end up gaining less i can assure you if over complicate and dont take the right precautions.

yep this will work. pretty simple and laid out easy .. i would add hcg as a kickstart to this cycle as well with hcgenerate they are gold

to the thread starter: i would even suggest a short 4 week oral + prop cycle then doing what this poster suggests to see how you do with that

Have you gotten bloodwork a couple months after being off cycle? If you're mid cycle right now, how long do you plan to wait until starting your next cycle.
They are right, this cycle is a mess. Just run epi and if you want halo from the start with test prop for 6-8 weeks.

Your pct of nolva only is very poor imo. End up doing more harm than good. Research the reasons why.

You wanted advice and people are giving it to you. Don't be disrespectful just because its not what you want to hear. Dylan and the other members simply want to see you succeed and stay healthy.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

yep this will work. pretty simple and laid out easy .. i would add hcg as a kickstart to this cycle as well with hcgenerate they are gold

to the thread starter: i would even suggest a short 4 week oral + prop cycle then doing what this poster suggests to see how you do with that

Hcg as a kickstart? Meaning run it from the first shot until pct?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom