Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cant decide what to do, help:(

marcu_s

4 weeks ago i jumped of a cycle, after only 3 weeks.
jumped off beacause i thouhgt it was fake, didnt think it was worth it to continue.

now i realize that i should have give it a go anyways.
thought that after 1-2 weeks i should see something on a short ester, did 60mg testp ed.
went up 5+lbs in those 2 weeks, but in my mind it was fake.
so dumbass that i was i jumped off, did a week of nolva and went back to normal.

now, when ive come to my senses.
so a test only cycle is a must start it seems, to know where to start for my future cycles.
so im going back.

gonna do a short 8 weeker of test p, same amount, and just NOT go off howewer i feel.

now i wonder, how many cycles can u run the same amount before it just doesnt get u anywhere anymore?

if this would be my third cycle which this also could be, cause this wasnt the first time i jumped off drastic, would it be worth it?

i thought about this a couple of days and decided i maybe should add a oral to it or something.
maybe an aas like dbol,30 mg a day for those weeks or something like proviron, 50 mg a day.

i know thats not an aas, just to make it clear.

diet is in check.
i like the 40% p,40%c and 20% fat macro.
stay 400-600cal over my daily maintanence.

i hope u understand my situation.

i have fucked up my first time (times?)
but now im gonna do this and keep it simple.

i write stats to to make it clear:

180-183 cm
89-94 kg
between 17-19 bf.
lifting for 4-6 years.

thanks bros

Why did you jump off so fast? Even with orals all the good stuff doesnt start happening till week 3-4!

Just run the Prop again at the same dosage.

I have to question whether or not this is for you though. It sounds like you have jumped off mid-cycle twice before. Maybe you're not ready mentally.

steroids dont work miracles...give it time and be happy if you put on 15 lbs

steroids dont work miracles...give it time and be happy if you put on 15 lbs

i was so shure that the first cycle could give like 4-5 lbs pure muscle whit everything right, that i just expected too much of it.
no ill just do it right and expect less.
thanks guys

Top Bottom