Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Anadrol cause depression???

Its just like everything else that causes really quick gains in a short time like superdrol that leaves you with a sick tired shitty feeling... the only exception being dbol :p

well ur right dbol was always my favorite, but i gives me the stomach aches and acid reflux specially with 5mg tabs u need to swallow like 10 tabs a day, is there anything to prevent that? maybe some stomach protection

theere is no conclusive evidence that it is or is not Progestin

The way Anadrol functions in the body in both effects and hormonally is, that it and it broken down metabolites Are progestenic

DHT derivatives are in many cases progestins; dont kid your selfs guys cause some "net Author" told you so...

guess ur right bro, i always get the bad moods and the loss of libido and the acne problems from progestins the sides i had with anadrol were the same as deca and tren that's y i don't use them anymore , anadrol is on my black list from now on.
thx for ur replies bro i really learned something 2day :)

theere is no conclusive evidence that it is or is not Progestin

The way Anadrol functions in the body in both effects and hormonally is, that it and it broken down metabolites Are progestenic

DHT derivatives are in many cases progestins; dont kid your selfs guys cause some "net Author" told you so...

lol gotcha chief

Top Bottom