Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Anadrol cause depression???

N

Nitro79

hi guys , need some info on this, i'm taking anadrol as the only compound in my 4 weeks cruise b4 my second blast, i was planing to keep running 250mg test e in the cruise period , but then changed my mind and thought if i completely stop test for a while to clean my receptors and just maintain with an oral like anadrol b4 blasting again with 1 gram of test e, so is it possible that a have a very bad mood , loss of libido feel kind of depressed from the anadrol ? i'm only in my 5th day of it or cuz of the decline of test levels? my last week b4 going into cruise i boosted the dose of test to 1.5 grams plus 800mg eq along.
i'm taking 100mg/ed anadrol, i've noticed the headaches and
the loss of appetite i know these r common sides.
thx for the replies

well in my case I do get depressed and feel like crap when I stop test, even with pct.I was doing anadrol 50mg ed and stopped with no depression but the test on the other hand is a different story due to the imbalance of hormones........ eq dont know about cause Ive never tried it. This is just my personel experience.hope that helps some ......

HELL YEAH IT CAN. That stuff is strong and toxic to your liver. An overly stressed liver will cause hormonal imbalances which can induce depression among many other things including malaise, sexual disfunction, and an assorment of other malidies. Oh and your BP might get screwed as well.

Testosterone can have dramatic effects on mood. Low testosterone has been associated with depression. Coming off a cycle can certainly cause some real mood problems, particularly if you have been on a very high dose. Also a big problem if you are prone to depression already. More reasons to plan PCT as carefully as a cycle.

BTW, if anyone reading this is thinking of self-medicating with anti-depressants to combat this: those drugs are VERY unpredictable. Please do that with medical supervision.

thx guys for ur replies, i think anadrol is really doin something here i stopped taking it today even if it's been only 5 days, but the weird thing is that although i ran a high dose of test last week but it is a short period between last week and today so the test should still be active i was running long esters, test e and susta and last shot was friday/past week, could barely a week gap do this?

Testosterone can have dramatic effects on mood. Low testosterone has been associated with depression. Coming off a cycle can certainly cause some real mood problems, particularly if you have been on a very high dose. Also a big problem if you are prone to depression already. More reasons to plan PCT as carefully as a cycle.

BTW, if anyone reading this is thinking of self-medicating with anti-depressants to combat this: those drugs are VERY unpredictable. Please do that with medical supervision.

yeah ur right i am prone to depression , that's why i hate serms for pct, maybe i should try some of needto products this time.

Yes!

~ your endogenous Test will be low, thus feel like CRAP

~ Prog Based roids alone def cause lethargy and depression

Yes!

~ your endogenous Test will be low, thus feel like CRAP

~ Prog Based roids alone def cause lethargy and depression

anadrol is a progestin? that's new
but i stacked too much test the week b4 1.5g grams

Its just like everything else that causes really quick gains in a short time like superdrol that leaves you with a sick tired shitty feeling... the only exception being dbol :p

Top Bottom