Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cabaser (dostinex)...

I'll take two please. :)

Can you explain the role that this product plays in gear use, Also would you recommend this with an EQ cycle between 400-600ml/wk. I guess all I know is that this is used with Deca, does it keep bloat down also? Mavy gave me some info reguarding this product although would like more. He spoke of Aromasin also which from what I understand works well with Test products to reduce bloat.

i simply try to avoid deca,tren,drol etc etc due to it giving me high prolactin sides but when deca/dbol or tren are a must then i use dostinex .5tabs 2x a wk and it works wonders, i have blood work to prove it.

best thing to recommend is get bloodwork then you will know if you need it or not, and if the doc says you have high prolactin then he should write a script for it.Get bloodwork 3 times before cycle during cycle and then pc

JAYMAN014 said:
What are prolactin sides exactly? And agian would this be needed with EQ?
Thanks

Excessive secretion of prolactin - hyperprolactinemia - is a relative common disorder in humans. This condition has numerous causes, including prolactin-secreting tumors and therapy with certain drugs.

Common manifestations of hyperprolactinemia in women include amenorrhea (lack of menstrural cycles) and galactorrhea (excessive or spontaneous secretion of milk). Men with hyperprolactinemia typically show hypogonadism, with decreased sex drive, decreased sperm production and impotence. Such men also often show breast enlargement (gynecomastia), but very rarely produce milk.

Top Bottom