Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking a lot on deca

AyView22

Okay so I have been on a Deca durabolin cycle for the past 12 weeks and I put on quite a bit of size. No joke i am up 25 pounds
I am doing 400mgs of deca and 500mgs of testosterone along with anadrol 50mgs a day
the thing about it is I feel really good but I seem to be losing a lot of sleep. I'll go to sleep really late because I can't fall asleep and I wake up super early.
Do you think that my sleep changes have to do with the amount of weight I put on and how can I fix it?

you didnt gain 25 lbs here... there is clearly water weight being held and its not healthy to put on that amount of weight that fast at all... you need to get bloodwork done

I would suggest to get bloodwork done because as Dylan points out, this does not sound healthy

Okay so I have been on a Deca durabolin cycle for the past 12 weeks and I put on quite a bit of size. No joke i am up 25 pounds
I am doing 400mgs of deca and 500mgs of testosterone along with anadrol 50mgs a day
the thing about it is I feel really good but I seem to be losing a lot of sleep. I'll go to sleep really late because I can't fall asleep and I wake up super early.
Do you think that my sleep changes have to do with the amount of weight I put on and how can I fix it?

thats all water weight and bloat
NOT good for you at all

you need to add aromasin, n2guard and cut sodium

Top Bottom