Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking Cycle Questions

DasKaiser89

Hey guys…so I’ve been doing a lot of reading.

The mainstay bulking cycle seems to be focused around Deca at 400mg/week for 12 weeks and Dianobol at 40 mg/week for the first 6 weeks.

As far as a test base, why does it seem during a bulking cycle longer esters are preferred? I seen some plans with sustanon and other with Test cyp/etho. I can’t really seem to find the magic number for mg/week either.

Would 500 mg/week sustanon work or cyp/etho be better?

Can I up the dianabol to 50mg for the first 6 weeks.

Has anyone ever tried adding 100 mg tren E/ eod to the back end of the cycle for a leaner bulk? Like the last 8 weeks?

I’m in PCT right now, but I’m trying to plan this fall bulking cycle. Y’all have a been a great source of information.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

sustanon should be treated as a very long ester. it was designed to be pinned INFREQUENTLY at a higher dose. example. instead of 125mg once a week pin, you would pin the sustanon 250mg once every 2-3 weeks.

now as to why people prefer long esters. it is cheaper and way easier to pin them vs. pinning EOD or ED.

for a normal gym rat no reason to do short esters unless you want a short cycle. pros do short esters for FLEXIBILITY. what happens if they need to hcange something ahead of a show

sustanon should be treated as a very long ester. it was designed to be pinned INFREQUENTLY at a higher dose. example. instead of 125mg once a week pin, you would pin the sustanon 250mg once every 2-3 weeks.

now as to why people prefer long esters. it is cheaper and way easier to pin them vs. pinning EOD or ED.

for a normal gym rat no reason to do short esters unless you want a short cycle. pros do short esters for FLEXIBILITY. what happens if they need to hcange something ahead of a show

That makes total sense. Okay, awesome. Thank you bro.

The mainstay bulking cycle seems to be focused around Deca at 400mg/week for 12 weeks and Dianobol at 40 mg/week for the first 6 weeks.

As far as a test base, why does it seem during a bulking cycle longer esters are preferred? I seen some plans with sustanon and other with Test cyp/etho. I can’t really seem to find the magic number for mg/week either.

Has anyone ever tried adding 100 mg tren E/ eod to the back end of the cycle for a leaner bulk? Like the last 8 weeks?

I’m in PCT right now, but I’m trying to plan this fall bulking cycle. Y’all have a been a great source of information.

I suggest sustanon for bulking, instead of cypionate or enanthate. It works better

For dbol 50mgs for 6-8 weeks is good. Make sure to add n2guard for organ liver kidney support

If you do EOD do trenbolone acetate its better for bulking

Please log your cycle on EF

I suggest sustanon for bulking, instead of cypionate or enanthate. It works better

For dbol 50mgs for 6-8 weeks is good. Make sure to add n2guard for organ liver kidney support

If you do EOD do trenbolone acetate its better for bulking

Please log your cycle on EF

Yeah for sure, I’ve never logged a cycle in EF. I can also log the last cycle I did too. I’ve never done it before.

Less jabbing

Top Bottom