Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging between cycles

endurance? if so gw501516 would defiantly benefit you

No bmx 45 seconds of power and speed 5 min breaks up to 6 races

So looking at it another way I could carry in do the PCT but aid my gains with another substance?

What am concerned about Is loosing what I have gained. Like I have mentioned before am chasing power and speed and would Like to maintain as much of the gains through out my season. I would not be stopping any training probably train harder as o get to the back end of the season

If you run sarms during pct you will be able to maintain alot of the perfromance gains made from the gear, probably not as good as when on steroids but a hell of alot better than regular pct. Seems as your going for power why not use something like masterone or something more androgenic.

1-12 test e
1-12 masteron e
13-18 ostarine
13-18 s4
14-18 nolvadex
14- 18 clomid
11-13 Hcg 500iu 2x a week
1-18 Aromasin 12.5 eod

Seems as you have no orals in there you could possibly put winnie in from 9-13

Ostarine suppresses you and will likely raise estrogen levels. This is most definitely the case at a dose that would be effective at helping maintain muscle gains from an aas cycle. You will not fully recover if using ostarine at any dose. Therefore I recommend a dose no higher than 10mg during pct but I would carry on your pct about 2 weeks after stopping ostarine. I don't really see this being the best system for this guy but sure he would get good results.

If you could have started again and you had to run 2 cycles I would have put you on ostarine as your 1st. You would have experienced suppression and rises in estrogen but recovery would have been easy. Plus it's effects on estrogen are one of the main reasons it is so good for your joints so that would have helped your performance. Then I would have put you on an aas cycle about 6 weeks later and things would have really come to life then.

Right now due to timing I honestly think you are best just coming off (no pct needed) and running your cycle later on. You could improve your cycle so we can go over that if you want so you get the most out of it. You could run a short ostarine cycle now but I leave that up to you. Many would just carryon but trust me recovery probably won't be good if you stay on a very long time. The key to running effective cycles is also in the recovery... you need to recover properly so you get the most out of everything. Too many jump back on not recovered and they wonder why they feel fucked a year later when they decide to come off properly for the first time.

Ostarine suppresses you and will likely raise estrogen levels. This is most definitely the case at a dose that would be effective at helping maintain muscle gains from an aas cycle. You will not fully recover if using ostarine at any dose. Therefore I recommend a dose no higher than 10mg during pct but I would carry on your pct about 2 weeks after stopping ostarine. I don't really see this being the best system for this guy but sure he would get good results.

If you could have started again and you had to run 2 cycles I would have put you on ostarine as your 1st. You would have experienced suppression and rises in estrogen but recovery would have been easy. Plus it's effects on estrogen are one of the main reasons it is so good for your joints so that would have helped your performance. Then I would have put you on an aas cycle about 6 weeks later and things would have really come to life then.

Right now due to timing I honestly think you are best just coming off (no pct needed) and running your cycle later on. You could improve your cycle so we can go over that if you want so you get the most out of it. You could run a short ostarine cycle now but I leave that up to you. Many would just carryon but trust me recovery probably won't be good if you stay on a very long time. The key to running effective cycles is also in the recovery... you need to recover properly so you get the most out of everything. Too many jump back on not recovered and they wonder why they feel fucked a year later when they decide to come off properly for the first time.

Yes the cycle woulld be tough on hpta just trying to give an alternative for him if he needs to stay on for an extended period. I agree pct should be run longer tha the osta if you choose the cycle, my mistake. As far as compound selection masteron i believe would be better than winstrol not only purely for strength but also winstrol can dry out your joints which is obviously not desireable in your sport

Thanks for the information. I am going to stop my cycle as from now.
I have notice my balls have shrug should I do a dose of HCG thinking 500iu.
Also I would appreciate any help form you guys in regards to starting my cycle.

Eliva 023 I would like to do a ostarine cycle before I restart my cycle could you probose the cycle for me I have

Test c will need another vail tho & 100 10mg of whinny
I already have Aromasin liv. 52 & hcg to run through my cycle
Nolvadex Tamoxifen & Clomid Clomiphene for PCT
but would like to know dosage.

I really appreciate all the information that ypu guys have given

THAKS

Eliva 023 I would like to do a ostarine cycle before I restart my cycle could you probose the cycle for me I have

Test c will need another vail tho & 100 10mg of whinny
I already have Aromasin liv. 52 & hcg to run through my cycle
Nolvadex Tamoxifen & Clomid Clomiphene for PCT
but would like to know dosage.

I really appreciate all the information that ypu guys have given

THAKS

Firstly yes bigorse Mast would be great for him. Winny does effect the joints but it is also great for speed and the reason many sprinters have been caught using it.

Stanners if you want to do an ostarine cycle I would recommend starting at 15mg per day and moving up to 30mg over time. Not too sure about how many weeks you have so let me know and I can best advise you. 6 weeks ostarine would be good though. Perhaps something like 10/15/20/25/30/30 for dose.

I wouldn't bother with a pct right now as suppression will be minimal and using pct meds will likely delay recovery if they are used. However if they have really shrunk then a mini pct maybe useful. But you will be going on ostarine so another reason it wouldn't be needed. I would just do the ostarine then do a pct after that.

Is your test c 200mg/ml? If so something like...

Weeks 1-10= Test C at 400mg per week dosed 200mg Mon and Thurs
Week 6-10= Winny at 30-40mg per day (30mg would last 33 days)
Weeks 1-4= LGD-4044 at 5-15mg per day (taper up the dose)
Weeks 8-12= Ostarine (MK-2866) at the dose you like most
Week 1-15= Exemestane (aromasin) at 10-12.5mg per day (pick whatever is easiest due to tab/liquid dose)
Weeks 1-12= HCG at 500IU twice weekly (when running test dose it the night before so Sun and Wed)
Weeks 12-15 Clomid at 50/50/25
Weeks 12-16= Tamoxifen (nolva) at 20/20/20/10

By the way we have MK-2866 (Ostarine) and LGD-4033 on sale for the next 2 days at 45% off. The code is EL45 at checkout.

If you ever need any advice during your cycle just pm me.

Top Bottom