Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blurred vision during PCT of winny\test cycle

jpr5690

ok during th last week of my winny\test prop cycle (40mg ed\winny)(250mg\wk test)

i started to get dizzy when i stood up and felt kinda crap(dailyhedaches) so i ended my cycle earily

now im in week 2 of my hcg\clomid\and nolva pct and i am getting blurry (double) vision .. its kinda like theres a strobe light effect going on now and then and i am getting migrane hedaches

this is my 3rd cycle (1st with winny) and i never had this problem before bu i am prone to the occasional migrane

anybody wanna take a shot at whats going on here?

also i notice that i may suffer from a slight hypoglycimia because i rearely can go over 3-4 hrs without eating unless i get real grogy and angry

The retna in your eyes need Glucose to work, dim vision is one of the more extreme signs of hypoglysemia. I would be increasing your carbs a little and it should clear up.

i'm pretty prone to migraine. do you take anything such as immitrex. clomid makes my vision blur a bit but nothing scary. ive ran all the compounds you are naming. do you know what triggers your migraines, like mine are light activated and stress. something is causing a blood vessel to pop if you are getting the migraines. it worries me because i know of one person that got a tumor that he blames on clomid. his pituitary gland developed a benign tumor and it causes low thryroid and he has to take meds. drop the clomid bro

clomid gives me blurred vision and also trailers sometimes.....shit is stronger than it is given credit for bro......take it easy with the clomid...

Top Bottom