Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best solo cycle for lean gains?

Just a quick question for quick answers... What, in your opinion, is the best solo cycle for cutting fat and gaining lean muscle?

Just a quick question for quick answers... What, in your opinion, is the best solo cycle for cutting fat and gaining lean muscle?

Bro...if I were you I would order epi strong from orbit when it comes out in August...the 8th I think. I cannot wait for it:

Read below:

Epi strong is more than an anti-estrogen, though, as it also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. As a PRO-Anabolic compound Epi strong promotes increases in strength and lean body mass with an anabolic/androgenic value (Q ratio) of 12Epi strong is relatively mild on the gonads and, due to the anti-estrogenic effects and the fact that Epi keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze. All effects combined make Epi a great compound to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body’s natural androgen production, while lowering the effects of natural estrogen or combating estrogen from endogenous/exogenous sources. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with “wet” compounds in attempt to increase gains and decrease side effects. One can also not overlook the potential benefit of this compound taken alone, especially when recovering from periods of “wet” compounds. If you don’t want to worry about how your lipid and liver values are doing and whether or not you are going to get gynocomastia or not then get Epi, stop worrying, and experience what others are raving about!

Geez my man! That sounds awesome, will look into it...
So how would you compare Epi strong to anavar? well...I guess we would have to wait until it comes out.. Is Epi short for something?

mhn was the best oral I've ran solo hands down got big and ripped on it at the same time

Geez my man! That sounds awesome, will look into it...
So how would you compare Epi strong to anavar? well...I guess we would have to wait until it comes out.. Is Epi short for something?

Yes bro epistane...

just keep in mind epi strong is bar far the greatest quality of it you can find.

Yes bro epistane...

just keep in mind epi strong is bar far the greatest quality of it you can find.

Ok thanks! Will do some research on it and find some more info regarding Epi.
I understand that its a pro hormone, do you think its better that superdrol/superbol? and also can you compare it to anavar? give me your rating out of 10 for both to help explain.

Thanks Stryker & Thanks guys!

PS: Keep them coming, whats your idea of the best solo cycle?

are you talking oral only? If you only plan on running one compound then test all the way bro

Ok, but test with which ester? eg: Prop, Cyp, enanthate etc etc?
If its Test, I would add some proviron just to keep it dry/lean gains only.

Thanks bud

it really depends on your stats/goals/history etc.

test is great if you want to do it. 250-500mg is a great way to get started

i prefer cyp or enth. easy injects and less of them

but epi-strong is a great product as well really one of the best orals out there now. beast is good but its harder on the liver and has more sides if you are not careful.

have you ever cycled before? give us some history you will get better advice.

Top Bottom