Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best fat burner ?

The pain killer use will lower natural test..... good thing your on test e... how long have u been on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot bro!
I’ll follow your advice but honestly never heard of Nutrabol so I’ll have to look into it.
Steroids are over the counter here, pharma stuff, so shouldn’t be hard to get!
Thanks again for taking the time!
Will post some pictures shortly.

Yeah, I also think this is great tips. I am going to try this. :)

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

Nutrobal is another good option
-> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal will give you all the same benefits that HGH will - increased fat loss, increased recovery, improved sleep and anti-aging properties.

Tren can really help transform your body if your diet and training are good. Just put your main focus on the diet and let the drugs work on their own.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

Nutrobal is another good option
-> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal will give you all the same benefits that HGH will - increased fat loss, increased recovery, improved sleep and anti-aging properties.

Hey bro,
Would you add those supplements on top of the cycle or only run the SARMS and N2BM products?

How old are you? SARMS are a much safer alternative to juice, but won't give you the results I think you're looking for. The Nutrabol and Cardarine aren't SARMS, but get lumped together with them. The products from n2bm.com has really good products at a great prices. Muskate gave you good advise about taking n2slin as well. I really like there N2gaurd, it's specially made for people using juice. It's key to take for your liver, cholesterol levels, and many other reasons. I take 9 N2gaurd pills a day when taking orals, 7 a day when taking injections, and 3-4 for a TRT dose. With the cycle I wrote for you including juice, SARM's, antis, and vitamins you should be ripped and lean. Please post a before picture, and include your progress. There are videos on YouTube about Nutrabol and Cardarine. When I take Cardarine I can do cardio twice as long and get an extra rep or two on each lift. Remember to have your PCT before you start your cycle. Good luck buddy[emoji1587][emoji1320]

How old are you? SARMS are a much safer alternative to juice, but won't give you the results I think you're looking for. The Nutrabol and Cardarine aren't SARMS, but get lumped together with them. The products from n2bm.com has really good products at a great prices. Muskate gave you good advise about taking n2slin as well. I really like there N2gaurd, it's specially made for people using juice. It's key to take for your liver, cholesterol levels, and many other reasons. I take 9 N2gaurd pills a day when taking orals, 7 a day when taking injections, and 3-4 for a TRT dose. With the cycle I wrote for you including juice, SARM's, antis, and vitamins you should be ripped and lean. Please post a before picture, and include your progress. There are videos on YouTube about Nutrabol and Cardarine. When I take Cardarine I can do cardio twice as long and get an extra rep or two on each lift. Remember to have your PCT before you start your cycle. Good luck buddy[emoji1587][emoji1320]

Thanks again for your input! Going towards the 32!
I decided I will run the cycle you recommended but take the test up to 600mg/week as that is kind of my sweet spot. I cruise on 250mg - 300mg / week off-cycle.

Regarding the amount of pills. I am currently using Liv52 as liver protector, which is not the best, not the worst but its easily available. Going to place a proper order including supps for my PCT from N2BM this week.

Also toyed with idea to run tren 2 weeks after the cycle. I will keep using HCG during the cycle. I am currently taking 3 shots a week.

Before and after pictures will come as soon as I have my N2BM package and the rest of my gear :)

Top Bottom