Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back into it

Rmracer

Hey guys new here. Kinda. I'm 38 now and used to do bodybuilding and roids but haven't for about 12 years now. Got Into endurance sports. Although I'm not giving up endurance I want to get back Into lifting again. Having blood work done Monday as I suspect low test levels with my age and previous use maybe I have low test now?? Anyway can someone message me with some pointers. Thanks!!

i think a good first step is seeing your blood work first. you may be a candidate for TRT

I think so too but will see soon. Now with trt is that something I will have to do the rest of my life or just a few times a year? Or is that jumping the gun and need to see results first?

TRT will be a life changing event for most people. Going from low testosterone levels to normal-high testosterone levels will make you feel like you are 20 again. You will have increased energy, strength, libido, recovery etc.

Check out this video I made on TRT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...rone-replacement-therapy-(trt-hrt)-48402.html

That being said, it's not a decision you should rush into. Generally speaking, once you get on TRT - it's for the rest of your life. Good blood work done and talk about it in depth with your wife and doctor.

When getting back into it just take it easy at first. If you go in and crush your body you will be extremely sore and have a tough time recovering.

Top Bottom