Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold swarzenegger and dianabol !!

LEW D0GGY D0G

Was randomly thinking of arny today (as you do), and remembered that he used to consume copius amounts of dbol. They say he used up to 150 mg a DAY!!! Now how the hell did that man avoid moon face and ludacris amounts of bloat?? Especially when some people on here complain about these sides on 20 mg a day ? Just a thought. Thanks

they say he used 150mg a day? who is 'they'?

that isn't accurate at all IMHO.

the pics you see of arnold are of him during season, you don't see what he looked like offseason. those guys weren't as dumb as people today think they were. they knew how to shed water weight before a contest or shoot. we've known how to do that for hundreds of years, it isn't something new. there are many tricks.. heck we used to for weightlifting put on sweaters and jog around the track a few times to shed a few pounds of water weight before our weigh in's

if you wanted to guess what arnold was on i would be more inclined to say 100mg a day of primo and maybe 20mg of dbol based on what some of the old vets on here think. i would say guys like RADAR and Nelson could give a more accurate guess than the younger guys on here. they both have been around for 20-30 years in this thing

I read that Arnold Was one of the guys that coasted at a 10-15 mg dose of dbol year round.... Hes known for crazy amounts of primo leading up to contest.... But heard he preached less is more..... And more like steve said... 700mg of any compound per week is alot to me.... lol, So him doing like a gram a week is a unneeded in my pesonal opinion... He knew training and diet was more important than gear.... Genetics to with arnie bro..

Don't believe shit u read on the searches thru out the intraweb!! It's all BS. Fact is nobody knows for sure what he or anyone took for sure, its all just speculation bro! I've heard he ate dbol year round like it came out of a pez dispenser and cruised on a gram of primo a week for 6 months... Probably all BS tho...

Was randomly thinking of arny today (as you do), and remembered that he used to consume copius amounts of dbol. They say he used up to 150 mg a DAY!!! Now how the hell did that man avoid moon face and ludacris amounts of bloat?? Especially when some people on here complain about these sides on 20 mg a day ? Just a thought. Thanks

Because that rumor is bullshit.

Nobody knows except Arnold and a few who were close to him and would never share it.

I've heard things ranging from "Arnold used to just grab a handful of dbol and swallow the whole bunch"
to
"Arnold used to pin 3ccs of Primo every single day"
to
"Arnold was a pioneer and used cadaver GH extensively...Nubret was experimenting with monkey GH at the time also"
to
"Arnold was on everything the guys today are on minus high amounts of GH and Insulin. This includes Tren, EQ, Deca, Primo, Masteron, Anavar, Dbol, Anadrol, and a little test"

Nobody will ever know. What we do know is that he trained like a LUNATIC. I think that the "golden age" physiques came down to the level of training. Were they overtraining? Maybe...but they had the best and most aspiring physiques any man could ever dream of possesing.. You don't see bodybuilders look like that anymore.

they used to bake dbol cakes and eat them pre workout :evil:

The only steroid I didn't like was Dbol

Nobody knows except Arnold and a few who were close to him and would never share it.

I've heard things ranging from "Arnold used to just grab a handful of dbol and swallow the whole bunch"
to
"Arnold used to pin 3ccs of Primo every single day"
to
"Arnold was a pioneer and used cadaver GH extensively...Nubret was experimenting with monkey GH at the time also"
to
"Arnold was on everything the guys today are on minus high amounts of GH and Insulin. This includes Tren, EQ, Deca, Primo, Masteron, Anavar, Dbol, Anadrol, and a little test"

Nobody will ever know. What we do know is that he trained like a LUNATIC. I think that the "golden age" physiques came down to the level of training. Were they overtraining? Maybe...but they had the best and most aspiring physiques any man could ever dream of possesing.. You don't see bodybuilders look like that anymore.

I agree, but to clarify today's pro IFBB bodybuilders have reached levels of mass, Arnold's generation could dream of.
Check it out
:)

Sent from my LG-P999 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom