Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armidex and letro on cycle question..gyno sensitive

keepnitreal

So started my second cycle
Did 200mg test e on monday and my nipps are acting up already..not nipps but just behind...crazy right no its not in my head
After my first test only i realized i was gyno sen

Plan was to use letro as an AI
.75mg ed
but i also got adex from my buddy
GP adex..is this any legit ? should i just continue letro ? Input ? thanks

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

I prefer aromasin or dex. Letro is tough to get the right dosing without lowering estrogen too much but some guys use it on cycle without issue, it's your preference bro. The adex looks legit but I can't blow it up.

I also like controlling estrogen from the very start of a cycle since im prone like you. For guys like us, once symptoms arise, we're already too late in the battle

So started my second cycle
Did 200mg test e on monday and my nipps are acting up already..not nipps but just behind...crazy right no its not in my head
After my first test only i realized i was gyno sen

Plan was to use letro as an AI
.75mg ed
but i also got adex from my buddy
GP adex..is this any legit ? should i just continue letro ? Input ? thanks

It's possible this is gynecomastia. In that case, I suggest you up your letrozole dosage to 1.25mgs ED and see how it goes within a few days->week, if no help you'll need to bump the dosage and possibly add Nolvadex. After the symptoms go away, taper down the letro and strat using arimidex.

So its def gyno..only on the right side....it hurts and there are a few lumps...right chest looks 'off'
been doing 1.25mg letro daily..
Im only 7 days into the test...

Gonna up letro and add nolva on a few days ? Any input..id like to discontinue cycle but im competing in 2 months time

So its def gyno..only on the right side....it hurts and there are a few lumps...right chest looks 'off'
been doing 1.25mg letro daily..
Im only 7 days into the test...

Gonna up letro and add nolva on a few days ? Any input..id like to discontinue cycle but im competing in 2 months time

here is a good gynecomastia (gyno) cure article:
Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cycle - Evolutionary.org

letro usually blasts gyno away. I'd run it at 2.5mg ED until the gyno subsides. If you don't require letro for gyno, aromasin is the healthiest AI, as far as lipids go, also lowers your SHBG. Check out AG guys if you need aromasin priced right. Tabs can generally be expensive, and take a while to get to you.

I know a lot of people say letro kills cycle, nukes all estrogen. Question....can you use letro for mild build up behind nipples for say a week or ten days, then get on aromasin and basically normalize your cycle? Or is your whole cycle pretty much fucked once you take letro

I know a lot of people say letro kills cycle, nukes all estrogen. Question....can you use letro for mild build up behind nipples for say a week or ten days, then get on aromasin and basically normalize your cycle? Or is your whole cycle pretty much fucked once you take letro

Same thought...planning on letro for a bit then transition into asin

You can run letro for a shorter period, but you still need to taper down before switching to Aromasin.

Top Bottom