x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

anyone had experience with cabaser (cabergoline)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about anyone had experience with cabaser (cabergoline) within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm gyno prone from deca use. I picked up some cabaser recently that's suppossed to keep prolactin levels from rising ( I think this is what causes my gyno when using deca, not rising estrogen levels). Do you think I would have the same sides from deca if I started using the cabaser before I started using deca or another nandolone such as tren? anyone have experience with preventing gyno with the addition of cabaser (cabergoline). I'm wondering if it would be worth the try in the furture.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

anyone had experience with cabaser (cabergoline)

I'm gyno prone from deca use. I picked up some cabaser recently that's suppossed to keep prolactin levels from rising ( I think this is what causes my gyno when using deca, not rising estrogen levels). Do you think I would have the same sides from deca if I started using the cabaser before I started using deca or another nandolone such as tren? anyone have experience with preventing gyno with the addition of cabaser (cabergoline). I'm wondering if it would be worth the try in the furture. thanks for your help!!

Re: anyone had experience with cabaser (cabergoline)

Personally I think Dostinex is worth it

I like it. By that I mean, what it does for orgasms etc. I have used it to combat tren gyno, but for some reason taking it in combination with tren gave me terrible nightmares and when I wasn't having frustratingly repetitive dreams I had insomnia. I could only stay asleep for a couple hours at a time, if that. I continued with the tren, dropped the cabergoline and slept much, much better.

I have also noticed that it is kinda helpful to use while on clen. It seems to keep anxiety down to unnoticeable levels for some reason. Maybe that's just happenstance or something, but that's how it is working for me right now. And, though I still have crazy dreams on clen, I don't have the insomnia (knock on wood) that I did with the tren/caber combo.

Jacob

Quote Quote posted by jacshelb
    I like it. By that I mean, what it does for orgasms etc. I have used it to combat tren gyno, but for some reason taking it in combination with tren gave me terrible nightmares and when I wasn't having frustratingly repetitive dreams I had insomnia. I could only stay asleep for a couple hours at a time, if that. I continued with the tren, dropped the cabergoline and slept much, much better.

I have also noticed that it is kinda helpful to use while on clen. It seems to keep anxiety down to unnoticeable levels for some reason. Maybe that's just happenstance or something, but that's how it is working for me right now. And, though I still have crazy dreams on clen, I don't have the insomnia (knock on wood) that I did with the tren/caber combo.

Jacob
    thanks for the feedback bro...

Mr.X

Quote Quote posted by jacshelb

Jacob
    Insomnia and nightmares are common sides from tren usage. Along with night sweats, lower back pains, mood swings etc... I doubt dostinex had anything to do with it.

Elite Bodybuilder

I got a bigger libido boost from Trib than cabergoline.