Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-inflammatory while on PCT

Bigdawgtiml

I'm currently on my PCT from a test e and dbol 10 week cycle. Using clomid, post cycle and unleashed. I have a bad case of tennis elbow and the doctor prescribed anti-inflammatories. Can I take them while on pct or should I wait til I'm done. Thx.

Holy god, I hope you didn't run dbol all 10 weeks of your cycle.

I would definitely not run an anti-inflammatory.. It can make things worse and negatively effect your gains.

Instead, use:

2-3 caps of Forged Joint Repair
4+ grams of fish oil ED
1 gram of Krill oil ED

You can also use the sarm Ostarine. It will help in repairing connective tissue.

I work at a hospital ,you'll be fine ,just follow the directions on the bottle.

I ran dbol for 4 weeks. Sorry for not specifying that. Thanks. Any other answers would be great.

I have the same problem and am also on my 4th week of PCT. I take some ibuprofen to help the inflammation when it gets bad, usually 800mg.

I've used Forged Joint Repair. It will help some but takes a few weeks to start noticing. In the meantime, take it easy on it.

I say you take 3,000mg of krill oil a day. It will really help with glucosamine or Forged Joint Repair. Drink plenty of water too.

This has helped me.

I'm currently on my PCT from a test e and dbol 10 week cycle. Using clomid, post cycle and unleashed. I have a bad case of tennis elbow and the doctor prescribed anti-inflammatories. Can I take them while on pct or should I wait til I'm done. Thx.

I did the same thing. Doc gave me a cortisol shot and a bottle of inflamatory pills. Told me to go easy on the arm. Any unnatural movement would agrevate it. Mine was bad to where I couldn't even hold a glass of water in my hand. My advice if its bad leave it alone and let it heal and work other body parts. If its manageable take supplements and use only natural movements while training.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

my opinion is rest is best for recovery, I Know! It sucks!

I know how you feel bro. I've got the same thing in my right elbow and its the worst on bench and dips. I start favoring my left without thinking which is very annoying and sometimes I will not be able to get the bar up on bench because it hurts so bad. Sucks balls. What helped me a lot for instant releif is a compression strap for your elbow. They are sold at sports authority and it goes right below your elbow and relieves a lot of the pain. Also fish oil and forged joint repair.

don't play tennis and let that elbow heal. you start messing with anti-inflammatories and you will just make yourself worse long term.

and of course the doc will prescribe that, thats what docs do, hand out pills.. they don't care about your long term health

and i also recommend acpuncture treatments to get the blood flowing better in your elbow. but i get the same thing when i play tennis, its just overtraining between the tennis and lifting. so just lay off tennis for a while

when your body gets inflammation that is ITSELF trying to repair the injury, so when you shut that off and keep pounding away you are just gonna cause more damage. yeah you will feel better short term but long term you are gonna screw yourself. think about it. i cannot believe how many docs give out anti-inflammatories like candy without even asking if you lift weights and explaining the long term consequences

inflammation is a sign of OVERTRAINING, so back off and listen to your body.

don't play tennis and let that elbow heal. you start messing with anti-inflammatories and you will just make yourself worse long term.

and of course the doc will prescribe that, thats what docs do, hand out pills.. they don't care about your long term health

and i also recommend acpuncture treatments to get the blood flowing better in your elbow. but i get the same thing when i play tennis, its just overtraining between the tennis and lifting. so just lay off tennis for a while

when your body gets inflammation that is ITSELF trying to repair the injury, so when you shut that off and keep pounding away you are just gonna cause more damage. yeah you will feel better short term but long term you are gonna screw yourself. think about it. i cannot believe how many docs give out anti-inflammatories like candy without even asking if you lift weights and explaining the long term consequences

inflammation is a sign of OVERTRAINING, so back off and listen to your body.

Looking good in your avi, bro

Top Bottom