Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anthony Roberts' quide to PCT-give it a read

Yup, that was mine...

I wrote it awhile ago...I think I'm doing a part 2 and 3 to the article as well...

quit thinking and get to writing. I read it a month ago and totally changed my cycel. I'm trying to procreate again, hopefully your right. Thanks for the knowledge.

BOOGS

Yeah...I need to get off my ass and write....errr...stay on my ass and write, I guess....

I don't Get it..You Put Down Clomid And I have personally had great success, With Clomid Only PCT.....`

It's not ideal. 150mgs of clomid are equal to 20mgs of Nolvadex, in every relevant way, except that it reduces response to LHRH.

Also, for use with HCG it may not provide the synergy that Nolvadex has been shown to provide.

SO I mean...it's like...yeah, Clomid will work, but you need to use more (150mgs vs/ 20 with nolv), and it just isn't as good in alot of other ways...

Like...you can walk to work backwards every day, and get there on time if you leave earlier, etc...but walking forwards is ideal. You know what I mean?

"Like...you can walk to work backwards every day, and get there on time if you leave earlier, etc...but walking forwards is ideal. You know what I mean?"

Nicely said. Interesting article anthony

Top Bottom