Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Tren Thread

what are your diets Burpees+ beachstud+Khem whilst on trens?

I take it your looking for lean gains. Im on a CKD but I carb load every 4th day. Its good but feel like Im compromising my gains.

My BF is an estimated 12% now - I really want it at 10 in 4 weeks time.

cobracock1979 said:

I take it your looking for lean gains. Im on a CKD but I carb load every 4th day. Its good but feel like Im compromising my gains.

I bulk year-round. My most recent diet was 10x cleaner than any before and i noticed a great difference in the way I fely physically.

I'm an extreme ecto and the only kind of weight I put on is either muscle, or a little water. The tren keeps the water weight off me and brings the veins and all out while the test is purely for mass.

Whatever diet you choose, make it clean.

If you've got any other questions, shoot 'em my/our way bro.

Chris

Thanks,

I have 4 weeks left on Test e/ tren e - think Im gonna drop the carb cycle and hit a low carb (<150g) mod fat and high protein. All clean and low GI.

Im hoping for a little fat loss but greater gains.

Yeah, thats still where my diet is at. Last few days has been harder cuz ive been so busy with work, i havent been home to eat normally, and i went to six flags on tuesday and ate like shit, but had no choice cuz I was hungry every hour or so. $10 chicken fingers 3 times in one day is a little ridiculous. Other than that though, ive been keeping carbs way down, moderate fats from nuts and whatnot, and high protein. Also just started cardio last week... I have 6 weeks left, making the most of it. Oh, and strength gains have been ridiculous this week.. repped more than double my body weight on flat bench. Tren is the shit...

cobracock1979 said:

Yeah, I'm on the same wagon as you. I'm about 12% now but looking for 9-10 in 2 weeks. Probably not possible but I've been doing a shitload of cardio and high rep lifts. When the compliments start flying then you know the shit's working...

These miniature veggie trays from Costco are really good to snack on and I've been eating a shitload of oatmeal. My problem is I had 4 cheat days this week and it's Thursday... There's just been some damn good food around lately. Oh well, I guess if I'm serious I'll eat like a rabbit for the next two weeks and duck under 10% in time for the 4th.

Im on week #5 and my strenght has just made a huge push forward. My workouts are pretty fucking intense right now. I save up what ever aggression Im feeling during the day and explode that shit into my training, I Love this shit!

treneriffic said:
Tren is a weird compound. One day Im ripping my wifes clothes off (literally tearing her clothes) and banging her on the living room floor and the next day I think shes cheating on me (even though she did nothing out of the ordinary) and I want to kill everyone I see.
Im a sex machine when on it but man when I come off the depression and lack of weiner workability really gets me for a couple weeks.

Its a killer strength, fat loss, lean muscle builder though.

I agree completely I am the same way.

I recently backed off on the Dostinex because of some findings of valvular heart disease. Sex is still rockin but not quite what it was with the Dost. I'm still taking, just a few drops twice a week...

Thinking about adding Clen for the next 2 weeks for a cutting stack. Tren/Test/Clen? Anyone heard anything good or bad about adding Clen?

Top Bottom