Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I too young to start taking anabolic supplements??

akaba

hey! Iam a 16 year old boy, im on my 6 month of working out and I am just wondering if I am too young to start taking anabolic supplements. ie. ecdyvone. will it do anything to my body harmefuly? what side effect(s) may accur while goin on these type of supplements? Are these supplements really effective results wise??? please help.. thank you

The longer you can wait the better. I would say to wait untill your 20. Once you touch steroids your natural levels of test can sometimes never return back to normal. Lets say your levels are at a 23 now, while your on steroids they can raise to lets say 25. But once you come off they my only return to 22. Just something to keep in mind. Just hang in there young buck. If you wanna impress girls with your body, trust me you can come a long way with out juice. Check out my program on my web site. It's gauranteed to work ;).

I think you are just asking about over the counter supplements...

Here is my response:

Your not too young to start with the basic supplements. Like Protein and glutamine. These are necessary supplements to help you grow and don't have side effects involved with them (maybe some gas....). Also most of those supplements that make crazy claims (like the one you listed) are huge scams!!

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER STEROIDS!! Unitl you have finished growing (height) and maturing! Also you should have a good Body Building background

Way, way, way to young. Your internal organs are not even done matureing, and probably the growth plates in your long bones haven't fused yet. Take the advice of Buldog, he has your best interest at heart.:)

Top Bottom