Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane and Gear

The Almighty

Wasabi,
I am getting ready to do my first cycle this summer and I had a really quick question. I have been on Accutane for a almost 2 years now (its a miracle drug) and I was wondering if it would be safe to take it during my cycle to combat the potential acne. By the way, my cycle will probably consist of EQ and D-Bol with Clomid post cycle.
Thanks in advance.

Hell no Brotha

Never take Accutaine when your on sauce if it was a prescription you know as well as I do that shit is extremely toxic on your liver. I would never recoomend trying that. Unless "You are planning on testing your liver weekly" My brother had to discontinue Accutaine because his liver was damaged by it. Other people like myself react fine to it but remember anytime you take it it will definantly weaken your liver to say the least. Not to mention it is very dehydrating to the body.

I took gear when on Accutane, with no problems. However I would get your liver values checked and forget about the D-boll. If you have been using Accutane for two years I am assuming you are on a low dose. EQ will be o.k. but I would substitute the D-boll with something that is not going to be so hard on the liver. I believe I took primo, anavar and winny, all at moderate dosages.

Accutane

I'm currently on accutane and 1500 mg of test, no problems so far, this is my first time on it, and I get the bloodwork done in a week. Try it and see how it goes before u listen to the advice of some asshole that can't even spell it right.

hmm...no d-bol would make sense but it does pose a problem. Had my cycle all figured out...what other cost effective gear could I substitute for the d-bol if I decide not to take it?

Top Bottom