Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 weeks post cycle. Damn I can't believe it's been that long off already....

Mike P.T.

Been off now for a good 8 weeks. Was on for a good 7 months with moderate doseages not exceeding 1 gram/week. Anyway I'm currently dieting(not strict though since it's winter and I'm doing it gradually.) and at 5'10 I've reached a nice and lean 203 pounds while off. Strength is still good from my weight training and overall my conditioning, speed and flexibility has improved thx to my Krav Maga classes.

Recent lifts include 115's for 9 on the dumbell incline bench press -405 pound deadlift for 5 reps.(Down compared to before but haven't done them in a while.) One arm dumbell rows with 120's for 10 reps. Squats with 315 all the way down for 11 reps.(down from before as well but still.) Yes I know I lost some strength but still that was to be expected and not bad considering I'm in leaning out phase.

Overall I'm pleased with how I look and feel. I'm definately my leanest I have been in a long time. Sex drive is up even higher than when I was on mid-way through my cycle which is strange because I was still on alot of test mid-way. Energy levels are high as well but that's because of the extra cardio conditioning from Krav Maga. Anyway I'm good to go and it will be a long time before I juice up again. Most likely around May I will start again. We'll see what happens though as I have other more important priorities for next year. I may not even juice at all..... :p

I was thinking about coming off for a bit too Mike. I have been on since december. i am up to 204 and climbing still on my test only cycle. maybe the first of jan. I will take off a month or so. not sure yet. good to hear you are doing well.

stonecold54 said:
I was thinking about coming off for a bit too Mike. I have been on since december. i am up to 204 and climbing still on my test only cycle. maybe the first of jan. I will take off a month or so. not sure yet. good to hear you are doing well.

Thx bro. I'm loving the way I look right now. Not bloated in the least bit and still pretty strong. Not squatting 315 for 22 reps or incline pressing dumbells with the 115's for 15 reps but still. My conditioning has improved alot and that is a big thing for me because for a while I forgot about giving good attention to my heart and lungs. My speed and flexibility has improved as well. Overall I'm alot more "functional" and look a hell of a lot better while being so. :garza:

Nice to hear the good news. Shit man, I'd be happy with those poundages with gear or not...lol! That's great imo. With the higher libido, energy, etc...it makes you kinda wonder sometimes if it's all really worth it, doesn't it? Did you go the clomid route?

daveyboy said:
With the higher libido, energy, etc...it makes you kinda wonder sometimes if it's all really worth it, doesn't it? Did you go the clomid route?

Your exactly right and I have thought about it alot. Like long term where juice would be in my life as well as my health and how much money I spend on it as the years go by..... We'll see what happens though. I'm fine without it but definately love being on as well. Don't want the bloat anymore that's for sure. Anyway yes I did take clomid. With the nolvadex/femera route I just didn't feel like I was coming back to normal. After adding clomid in within a week I felt myself coming back to normal.

mike

have you got any post cycle bloodwork done? I'm about to come off after 6 months, I'm kinda getting nervous about coming off...

Mike, could u post ur PCT routine if possible.

did u use any HCG at the end of your cycle or just do clomid in the usual 300/100/50 split for the 21 days?

also.. i was wondering how you altered your diet when coming off in order to maintain mass whilst decreasing body fat, have you lost much noticeable muscle since coming off?

thanks for any response.... im really interested as im coming off my cycle in 2 weeks time...

sd

post cycle can fly by with the proper supplementation and mentality. Just don't think about the gear at all. Let it go..takes willpower but once you accept the fact things become dramatically easier.

Top Bottom