Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week Test P winny cycle

Olejesperoliver

Need some advice maybe, i feel like i know enough to run a "safe" cycle but more information is always needed and welcome.

Weight: 86kg
Height: 185cm
Body fat: around 22% (yes i know it's high i am not using gear to cut as a shortcut)
Training experience: 6 years give or take (been off for 2 years but i recently got back into it ans muscle memory has really helped me)

Cycle:
Week 1-6: 40mg oral winny ED (20 in morning and 20 in evening)
Week 1-6: 200mg test prop mon/wed/fri

Doing 50 mg prop on mon and wed then doubling up with 100 mg before the weekend on friday.

Working out 5 days a week. Strength in the mornings cardio in evenings.

PCT will simply be three weeks clomid 150/100/50. I don't feel the need for anything more extensive with such a mild cycle.

I will have aromasin on hand even on such a mild cycle, milk thistle and glucosamine for the winny.

Before you say i have too high bfp: I know, i am looking to increase volume and strength, not cut. I know i can get good natty gains as well, so no need to remind me.

I know this is a very mild cycle but i am planning on going through with it anyway. Partly to increase size by just a tiny bit but also to see how my body reacts to the different substances as i may be planning a bigger cycle in around 7 or 8 months when i have a better foundation.

I probably won't increase the test prop to at least 100mg EOD like many would advice. I am not looking for a cycle that makes wonders, i simply want a very mild cycle.

My main concern is liver toxicity from winny and joints. I have meds for both but i hear that glucosamine won't really be that effective against joint pain. Thoughts/experiences?

Yes this is my first cycle but i have more than 4 years of gear/cycle knowledge from reading on forums.

not telling you this or that makes nobody want to respond to you.. either you want advice or not

i will tell you that you are wasting your money on winny at your body fat. winny will dry you out, shed your hair, ruin your joints, and cause a lot of liver strain.

also your pct here is awful. that is way too much clomid and it is the laziest pct i have ever seen. you might as well run no pct. at your age you need a proper pct or you shouldn't use steroids.

So... do what you like etc etc. While you're doing that and, in essence, wasting your time cos you're 22% body-fat you can consider taking advice on the next one.

Or...

Get down to 12% and then do a sensible cycle.

Given your BF% and weight to height ratio, you definitely need to work on a more serious physical base for AAS use. What is the point in using AAS on a frame where you can easily gain naturally?

Scrap the entire thing and run SARMs. Your PCT is awful and your body fat is way too high. I would definitely do more research. You think you know how to run a "safe" cycle but a high body fat is a sure way to NOT have a "safe" cycle.

Not much i can do or say when my replies won't get approved.

Since before the first person replied to this thread i already cleaned up my PCT drastically. The initial PCT wasn't done that way due to laziness, more because people told me i wouldn't need a very extensive PCT for a weak cycle such as this. Now i am doing Clomid 75/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20/10. I also upped my Prop to 100mg Mon/Wed/Fri.

I pinned first time on Monday and second time today. A little sore in my quads, but nothing significant. It won't stop me from working out or hinder me in any way. I will run Winstrol the last 4 weeks instead of through all the 6 weeks. I have both Viartril-S and Milk Thistle to mitigate the sides of winny. If it gets too bad i will drop winny altogether.

I am taking Arimidex at .5 EOD to keep gyno and other oestro related sides at bay.

@Stevesmi Sure i want advice, I just don't want to be told and warned about things i am 100% aware of already. Sorry for putting it that way, it's not meant in any offensive way.

Anyway, if any of you could just answer one quick question it would be much appreciated.

Many people say they run HCG for short cycles, many people say no need. I am afraid of gyno ("Since Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is used to stimulate testosterone production, side effects can be the same as those associated with AAS, although gyno may be more common. Possible side effects of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use are water and sodium retention after higher doses are used. This is usually a result of higher androgen production".) sides at such a high body fat percentage, so would Nolva and Clomid at the doses mentioned earlier suffice or would you recommend i introduce HCG the last 3/4 weeks of the cycle?

Okay thanks, i will run a Clomid/Nolva PCT then, without hCG.

Pinned for the third time today (Last pin of the week). Workouts through the whole week has been the same as before, no strength gain, no volume but that was to be expected as I am in my first week. Maybe a little firmness but that is probably just in my head. Looking forward to the Prop kicking in some time next week.

I am in the middle of my third week and started Winstrol this monday. I have some slight aches in my tendons and joints but that won't stop me.

Strength and endurance has gone up. Not drastically but i can feel the difference. From the start of this week i began seeing noticeable gains. I look slightly bigger, but nothing significant. I am still not even halfway through. It looks like my bf% has dropped slightly as well.

I am feeling the test and winny really kicking in now and i feel great. No really bad sides has occured yet but i am always alert. Joint/tendon pain has been getting increasingly worse, but i can still endure. I will post my diet and workout below. Maybe any of you can give some advice on it?

09:30 - 50g oatmeal with milk + 40g peanut butter
10:30 - Strength workout
12:00 - Protein shake (31g protein, 170 calories) + banana
13:00 - Almonds (190 calories) + 400ml whole milk (3,5% fat)
15:00 - 1 chicken breast (185g) + 200g brown rice + 1 medium sized egg
17:00 - Almonds (190 calories) + 400ml whole milk (3,5% fat)
19:00 - 1 chicken breast (185g) + 200g brown rice + 1 medium sized egg
20:00 - Almonds (190 calories)
22:30 - Light cardio
23:00 - 2 eggs + Protein shake (31g protein, 170 calories)

I know i could drop the cardio to decrease my TDEE but i have to do it due to my blood pressure. That is really one thing i want to keep in check.

Workout goes like this:

Monday (Chest):

Bench press 5x10
Manual press 5x10
Incline press 3x10
Flyes 3x10

Tuesday (Upper back):

Pullups 5x10
Rowing with cables 5x10
Bent over row 3x10
1 arm dumbell row 3x10

Wednesday (Core):