Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 weeks since last shot and im feeling small...

TheDragon

I feel like im losing strength and size by the minute...it sucks. Ive been taking clomid to maximize keepable gains and started creatine last week. Its depressing the shit out of me. Ive cut my diet down a little cuz i wanna cut, but i feel im losing too much size. :bawling:
Just thought id share this horrible experience with you bros...btw...I like the new changes to the board.

What were you on ? I just came off my cycle almost 4 weeks ago and I feel good. I have only lost 2 pounds so far off my ending weight. I have been on Clomid for 1 week and have not noticed any mood swings(I have been taking Primorose oil 1/2 hour after my Clomid) and I am not that depressed. I have been on Creatine 12 grams daily and 24 grams for the first week and so far my strenth is the same. I would try upping the cals a little and that may help. Also I do alot less sets and reps for each body part now as I am off and I don't recover or repair the tissue as fast. Give it a try and see if it helps. Best of luck on keeping those gains

M18

i was on 500 test and 300 eq. I think im losing the water, but it makes me feel like im a pussy. Hopefully it will bounce back after a couple weeks.

Top Bottom