Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1g test cycle

bigbr0nx

Hey guys I've been stalking this site for more than a year now without registering. I am contemplating a new cycle for after june and I thought to myself where else could I get better advice on my ideas! So here goes! I've ran alot of other cycles for example.. first cycle ever test cyp and tbol, then sustanon tren winny, then another sustanon eq and primo. Right now I am thinking about doing 1g test weekly either with primo @ 400 to 500 or deco at 500 or 600. The only thing I worry about deca is the prolactin issue. Ive had some problems with Tren-Ace so I used a caber and letro protocol. What do you guys think? I really want this to be simple and not overly expensive. Getting ready for my last show really took a dent in my paychecks.. If I could get away with 300 to 400$ monthly, I'm fine with that. Thats why 1g test is real appealing. Should I also stick with cyp or e or a mix of cyp or e with some prop?

Bx

Weight: 204
Height: 6'0
Bf% 6-7%
Cycle/training history: Been training for 12 years seriously. Competed twice naturaly. Reason why my weight is low and bf % is that I am stepping on stage in 3.5 weeks. Off-season I hang around 220-225 @ 10 11% bf. As mentioned, I've cycled a few times. Here are some examples:

14 weeks
Test cyp 500 ew
T-bol 60mg kickstart

14 weeks
Sustanon 750 ew
Tren 50 eod
Winny 50mg eod 6 weeks
Caber e3d + letro ed

16 weeks
Test prop 750mg ew
Primo 400mg ew
Mast 400mg ew
Winny dep 50mg eod 6 weeks

liked it, but i noticed some water retention over 60mg and higher blood pressure. If your gear is g2g stick to 50-60mg, i find it more than enough for myself.

Hey guys I've been stalking this site for more than a year now without registering. I am contemplating a new cycle for after june and I thought to myself where else could I get better advice on my ideas! So here goes! I've ran alot of other cycles for example.. first cycle ever test cyp and tbol, then sustanon tren winny, then another sustanon eq and primo. Right now I am thinking about doing 1g test weekly either with primo @ 400 to 500 or deco at 500 or 600. The only thing I worry about deca is the prolactin issue. Ive had some problems with Tren-Ace so I used a caber and letro protocol. What do you guys think? I really want this to be simple and not overly expensive. Getting ready for my last show really took a dent in my paychecks.. If I could get away with 300 to 400$ monthly, I'm fine with that. Thats why 1g test is real appealing. Should I also stick with cyp or e or a mix of cyp or e with some prop?

Bx

If youre tryin to be cost efficient, then i would prolly just run test/deca or test only with maybe a dbol kickstart. Mast isnt too bad expensive, but primo is. Its really just your own preference i guess

If cost is a issue and with 1g of test I would go with masteron, deca or EQ to run with it or just an oral kickstart or both

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Well I just want to make good gains over a long period. So maybe ill go with 1g test with deca. I like primo for its slow gains though. I just want to slow down and save up a few $$ for my gf, shes been dealing with these expensive cycles for a little while now!

Well I just want to make good gains over a long period. So maybe ill go with 1g test with deca. I like primo for its slow gains though. I just want to slow down and save up a few $$ for my gf, shes been dealing with these expensive cycles for a little while now!

How about 1 g of test with 100 proviron/ day. ? Why mess with deca if prolactin is an issue. 1 g of test with dbol + proviron would be a nasty little stack.

Ride it like you stole it!!

Top Bottom