....Everything You Need to Know about HGH and Its Healing Effects....
Human growth hormone (HGH) has several benefits, including fat loss, lean mass gains, improved skin, better sleep quality, and more IGF-1 production. But by far one of the most-intriguing HGH benefits is its ability to heal injuries faster.
HGH causes many systems of the body to grow, including organs, músculos, and bones (density). This polypeptide hormone also causes ligaments and tendons to grow larger and become stronger.
Hard-working athletes stress their ligaments and tendons to the limit. HGH, which stimulates cell regeneration, helps repair the microtears caused by workouts.
What Kind of Injuries does HGH Heal?
Human growth hormone can heal a variety of injuries occurring in bones, ligamentos, and tendons.
UMA 2010 Danish study shows that regular HGH use can speed up the amount of time it takes to recover from torn muscles and damaged ligaments (1).
Study participants received HGH injections for 14 semanas. Researchers determined that the drug helped heal collagen at six times the normal rate when compared to regular rest and recovery.
"neste estudo, Só 14 days of HGH supplementation in healthy individuals increased collagen synthesis by up to 6-fold without causing any side effects", the study authors noted. "An increase of this magnitude holds clinical perspectives in relation to traumatic musculoskeletal injuries, where the collagen matrix inevitably is damaged."
Como você deve saber, collagen is a fibrous protein that's the primary component in connected tissues like ligaments and tendons. Dito isso, healing collagen at a faster rate improves the repair speed in tendon and ligament injuries.
HGH has also shown the ability to heal bone fractures (2). Research appearing in the July 2009 edition of Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs reveals that HGH has a positive effect on healing animal bone fractures. The authors wrote, "Application of this knowledge in humans is limited but clearly demonstrates a positive effect on fracture healing."
Human growth hormone has also shown the ability to help with chronic lower back injuries (3).
One study administered a combination of HGH and testosterone to patients with lower back issues. 41% of the original 60 patients demonstrated over a 50% improvement after the treatments were finished.
It's worth noting that 35% of the patients didn't complete all aspects of the study. This means that more than 41% of the patients likely would've experienced improvement if everybody finished treatment.
Athletes Use HGH for Recovery
Human growth hormone and anabolic steroids are often lumped into the same class when it comes to sports. But these drugs are used by athletes in different ways.
Anabolic steroids are great for building muscle and improving athletic performance. They're not, Contudo, ideal for repairing tendon and ligament injuries. The reason why is because they cause muscles to grow at a rapid rate, which stresses your joints.
As covered above, HGH's ability to heal injuries is backed by research. Portanto, professional athletes use this drug to repair injuries faster.
Here are some famous examples of athletes who’ve used HGH to accelerate recovery:
- Tiger Woods – The 14-time Major champion paid Canadian doctor Anthony Galea nearly $200,000 para 63 visits from Sept 2008 to Oct 2009. O livro esporte sangrento alega que a floresta estava recebendo tratamentos HGH enquanto se recuperava de uma cirurgia no joelho (4).
- Andy Pettitte – Jarra antiga Major League Andy Pettitte admitiu usando HGH em 2002 para que ele pudesse se recuperar de uma lesão no cotovelo mais rápido (5). Pettitte disse que ele rapidamente parou de usar a droga, Porque ele se sentiu mal em fazê-lo.
- Jogadores da NFL (através de Adrian Peterson) – Atual agente livre running back Adrian Peterson negado usando HGH para se recuperar de uma lesão no joelho devastador em 2011. But he hinted that many other NFL players were/are using the drug. & ldquo;[HGH testing] will bring some guys to the forefront and be like, Ei, I guess this is how this guy has been performing so well,” said Peterson.
- Abdul-Karim Al-Jabbar – The former Miami Dolphins and Cleveland Browns running back had no cartilage in his injured knee, making it a struggle to exercise (7). All-Jabbar underwent HGH treatments after his career and has returned to normal recreational exercise.
Quality HGH Needed for Healing Benefits
The study patients and athletes that I've covered used high-quality HGH for healing properties. Quality products are more powerful and deliver faster healing results than generic HGH.
If you're interested in using human growth hormone to heal a nagging or serious injury, then I suggest checking out Juvetrope. All Juvetrope kits come with lab testing certification that verifies the quality of the product. You only need to use 3 IU's per day of Juvetrope to get outstanding results, versus 5-6 IU's with generic "topos azuis" HGH.
Claro, you should always have your diet down first when recovering from an injury. You especially need adequate protein intake, given that this serves as the building block for repairing damaged tendons and ligaments. Also ensure that you have enough fatty acids (i. omega-3s) to reduce inflammation.
Only after the basics are covered should you consider HGH to supplement and speed up the recovery process.
Find out how to safely use HGH here or visit www.juvepharma.com
Want more HGH info?...Certifique-se de check-out www.HGHInsider.com para mais informações e artigos sobre HGH (Hormônio do Crescimento Humano).
Quero discutir HGH na nossa fóruns? Leia sobre:
- O que é o maioria dos HGH pode injetar simultaneamente?
- Crescimento do cabelo em teste/hgh WTF?
- Que tamanho/ga. pinos para HGH?
- HGH e ginecomastia
- HGH + Ciclo de massa?
Seu em esporte,
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.