x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

HGH and gyno

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about HGH and gyno within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey bros, Well, I finally started my HGH cycle about 3 weeks ago. I have ran several cycles in the past and never had a problem with gyno. Now I am finding that my right nip is a little tender and I seem to have a small lump there. I always have nolva on hand, but will Nolva be the right choice for HGH gyno? Or should I pick up something else. Like I said, I never thought I was prone to gyno as I have run the gambit of juice and never once had a problem with it. Any help would be

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH and gyno

HGH and gyno

Hey bros,

Well, I finally started my HGH cycle about 3 weeks ago. I have ran several cycles in the past and never had a problem with gyno. Now I am finding that my right nip is a little tender and I seem to have a small lump there. I always have nolva on hand, but will Nolva be the right choice for HGH gyno? Or should I pick up something else. Like I said, I never thought I was prone to gyno as I have run the gambit of juice and never once had a problem with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: HGH and gyno

Great question. Hgh can cause water retention which could be part of the problem.

Good Broly

Hoping one of the vets can vouch for this but not one article I have read on HGH has mentioned anything about gyno, and I've read TONNES, I don't think it's possible to get gyno from HGH.

Quote Quote posted by lrg&inCHARGE
    Hoping one of the vets can vouch for this but not one article I have read on HGH has mentioned anything about gyno, and I've read TONNES, I don't think it's possible to get gyno from HGH.
    I didn't think it did either, until I started noticing it and researched it more. It is the only thing that can be causing it right now. I am not on anything else. I am getting ready for a prop. tbol, eq cycle but currently I am on nothing but HGH. I have ran deca, tren, test, you name it, and never once had even a slight case of gyno, but this growth seems to be the culprit. Bump for more info.

Amateur Bodybuilder

It is very possible to get gyno from GH if it's HCG. Get a home pregnancy test bro.

Quote Quote posted by dali
    It is very possible to get gyno from GH if it's HCG. Get a home pregnancy test bro.
    That's a great point too.

Quote Quote posted by dali
    lol true

Good Broly

ah.. there u go. It's not possible to get gyno from GH, but if you got ripped off then yah great possibility. like these guys said, get a home pregnancy test and cross your fingers

All Natural

It is possible, seen it happen many times...It will go away when the doseage goes down. Scale back the dosage for a few days. What is your current injection schedule?

Quote Quote posted by billy3
    It is possible, seen it happen many times...It will go away when the doseage goes down. Scale back the dosage for a few days. What is your current injection schedule?
    Hey Gab, bad news I'm afraid....I've been on GH for 5 months now and I have very sore lumps under my nipples, one of them quite large...I thought at first they had been there before as there was a lot of BF in that area and that they appeared because I'd lost a substantial amount of BF but now the soreness is getting worse and they seem to have grown larger...I also have not been on AAS so the finger firmly points at GH for some reason....
    Must make a few enquries.
    Ed